do you think that at connections

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
they will have a machine that one could truly dual wand with.......

one that some one could send a guy off to do uph while another guy can go a different direction and do maybe carpet and/or tile........

or maybe when you are alone and have to do a full house tile and carpet then you can set 2 pressures and pull 2 hoses.........sometimes you can't do one then switch over..........I had one the other day I had to keep running in and out changing the pressure......

I think we have peaked blowers..........most are running around drying carpets faster then we can we them................

or am I asking to much.............................................

John Watson

Jim, Another Jim, James E Miller, built a machine that was called a Duplex. It had 2 of every thing on it. 2 blowers, 2 pumps, and 3 Heat exchangers (Ones that worked) and could do what you are asking. The name of his Company is JEM Manufacturing and the units are called JEMS I have a single set up unit that is in it's 4th van. (not bad for a shaft drive unit.) His units are mostly in Canadia where he is based out of Langley, BC. The Canadian school district had him make another duplex for them 2 or 3 years ago. I saw it when I picked up my unit after he did another transplant into van 4.

I believe White Magic tried to make a unit similar to Jims.

hogjowl

Idiot™
I sure hope Butler will improve their plumbing to better accommodate those who wish to really be able to dual wand, or go up to a larger blower option.

Personally, I think a V is overkill, and don't want to incur the possible resale difficulties that may be associated with the purchase of a Cleanco Quad 56.

I'd really like to be able to consider Butler ... and as a true dual wand system.

G

The brand new Steam Genie 47 that i have for sale RIGHT now WILL dual wand... SS Waste tank... Hydra Cell lifetime pump.....you could WELD a steel box around the pump and NEVER even look at it......witout all the gimmicks you guys love to talk about!

BULLET-PROOF!

nylon socks..backward filters...yous ALL are a trip.....

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
Hydra Cell lifetime pump

Is that in dog years?

Even though many truckmounts are lucky to see 2,500 hours before they fry, my definition of a lifetime pump would be in excess of 10,000 hours.

I'd like to see that in writing, along with the recommendation of zero maintenance during that period.

kmdineen

Name
Kevin Dineen
Ken Snow said:
Our guys dual with our Butlers all the time, one doing furn and the other carpet.
If I remember correctly your guys use the 47 blower and blower heat option. You must get that furniture smokin' hot. Any problems with color run or shrinkage? Do you run at mach II?

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier
Ken,
how well does a butler hold the heat with a two tool method

what blower is butler running in its bigger system
is in a box truck only

the more I think about it, the more I like my Thermal Wave II

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Heat holds okay when doing upholstery as that is very low flow. We send to trucks for large commercial jobs so dual wanding is rarely done on carpet. No idea on blower size of new unit, but its probably on their website.

Ken

R

R W

Well, if there was any machine to start building that kind of unit, I would start with Johns Custom Heat Exchangers. He builds a Chevy V/8 unit that more than power any optional pumps, blowers, HX's....

http://www.hotheatexchangers.com/

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Jim Martin said:
.I had one the other day I had to keep running in and out changing the pressure..........

Jim, can't you simply choke down the PSI at the ball valve on the end of the sol line?

..L.T.A.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
If I am running 900 to 1000 psi cleaning tile and restrict another hose the regulator/unloader builds pressure and if the hose that is restricted lets off the trigger..when they re-key it it shoots what ever psi that the unloader is set at because it is also building up........so I am sending 900 to 1000 psi threw a uph/carpet tool

I even tried putting in a "T" and running a second regulator/unloader
but one will always over ride the other......no mater what I try......

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom