Does anyone here pay to advertise on Angie's list?

knoxclean

Supportive Member
Name
David Gargan
I agree with Tom. They are heading in the wrong direction. I do Ok with them but the rep's are getting nasty. They called wanting me to do a special. i sent them my ad and they said no, here is the price we need you to run. What! are you kidding me. They wanted to set my price. I asked him if I can set the rate I have been paying for my monthly advertising and he quickly ended the conversation.

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
I wish I had 370 reviews! That's 3 times what I currently have, I would be @ 3-4 trucks w/ AL alone.

Beeks

Name
J.R.
i have been with them for 4 months, have over 35 reviews all A's and done over 60 jobs, and i do pay to be on it, about $300 a month, but WELL worth it! My city is huge so every time i run a big deal it does great, might not be as good in some markets though. Larger market areas besides Indy i would say give it a shot!

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Only 2000 people are members of Angies list here. Certainty not worth $3600 per year to market to such a small group. Also, here they don't email offers to their members. That is the only way I would consider it.

Last edited:

Beeks

Name
J.R.
yea totally different here, about 30k+ i believe here and they do email to members for the big deal.

Buck1955

Name
John
I pay 129 @ month to be on page 1. Before Angies list I was the #1 cleaner on The Homework Connection that Angies bought out. I fought going on it for years it just sounded like a sort of scam. It's like YP, you get a different sales person every month. They tried to talk me into the big deal where companies advertise 3 rooms for 99 and Angies takes 40%! No problem, my van sucks 9 miles a gallon. You could offer your custys a discount to join and give a review, or get your friends to join and review.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom