Does this process really work

boazcan

Name
Bryan C
I talked to the dad at Connections in FL this year. Pretty nice guy. They are starting to distribute the product now. Manufacturer is in South Africa or somewhere far away. I tried called the manufacturer for a sample but no return call. It looks like some neat stuff.

They must be doing something right. They get good money too .30+ sq ft for that too.

joe harper

Name
joe harper
WoW.... :!:

That is MORE than you get...To "EnCrAPP"....With the "AT"....running in the parking lot.. :wink:

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
It's a man baby, yea.

austin-powers.jpg

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
Its just HOST cleaning. Maintenance cleaning at best.
He claims it "sanitizes". Does HOST sanitize a carpet???? Does that organic solvent sanitize as well?

Personally I hate the stuff. I go into places that have had HOST and I expect to be vacuuming for an extra hour just getting their crap out of the carpet so I can clean it.

Todd Anthony

Mikey P said:
Its a lousy method for anything but clean carpet.

That lady is an actor and that guy is a lying pos.

So are you saying Mikey , that this method doesn't work well on dirty carpet ?

It seems to be getting more popular with oxifresh and 1-800 Dry Carpet using the same process .

I do not understand how these guys could be growing their business with such a lousy job being done .

I was thinking about offering this type of cleaning but I don't want to buy the machine is it doesnt work as advertised.

I would buy the machine with the renovator trays .

thanks
Todd .

Greenie

Todd, save your money buddy.

Put it towards a TM...you won't regret it.

Ask me how I know?

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
Theres a HOST company here, for the nasties, they prespray with Flex or something like it, THEN work in the HOST.

Also for furniture, they have a portable HW Extractor.
I've heard mixed reviews about them though the consistent thing I've heard is that they do charge well for the cleaning, its not cheap.

I've tried using a similar product a few times, never saw the results I get that I do with HWE

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Ron Werner said:
Its just HOST cleaning. Maintenance cleaning at best.
He claims it "sanitizes". Does HOST sanitize a carpet???? Does that organic solvent sanitize as well?

Personally I hate the stuff. I go into places that have had HOST and I expect to be vacuuming for an extra hour just getting their crap out of the carpet so I can clean it.

Holy crap...you must STILL be there vacuuming it. :mrgreen:

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
What?
Couldn't hear you from the vacuum, got the earplugs in yet!

I just got back from doing a quote/scheduling a new client. The lady had been using the HOST company here in Vic over the past few years for cleaning her wool area rug and other carpets. SHe's never been really satisfied as the wool carpet has been getting increasingly greyish, ie the spots were never gone and the grey comes back quite quickly.

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Ron Werner said:
What?
Couldn't hear you from the vacuum, got the earplugs in yet!

I just got back from doing a quote/scheduling a new client. The lady had been using the HOST company here in Vic over the past few years for cleaning her wool area rug and other carpets. SHe's never been really satisfied as the wool carpet has been getting increasingly greyish, ie the spots were never gone and the grey comes back quite quickly.

Now I gotta pack up the Liberator and some sponge.....

CleanEvo

I've played around a little with the Sebo Duo P powder with my Sebo Duo CRB. It does freshen up a lightly soiled carpet, but it's not even close to a good HWE. Anything more than "lightly soiled"... forget about it!

Mikey P

Administrator
I have that same machine Todd.

I know where it can and can not reach.Against wall, next to the toilet, steps all sorts or areas unreachable with that 15" head.

Sure you can make some surface spots disappear for a while but they'll be back.

Have you ever followed a Host cleaner?

Are they selling set up and franchises? Sure, look at how many suckers Chem Dry found before they went HWE.

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
I REALLY like the list and all the videos to the right of the main video.

All different companies featuring the same people. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

It appears to "lady" may have been "Captured". :lol:

Ooroo,

:roll:

rick imby

Name
Rick
Todd Anthony said:
[quote="Mikey P":j5uegcw1]Its a lousy method for anything but clean carpet.

That lady is an actor and that guy is a lying pos.

So are you saying Mikey , that this method doesn't work well on dirty carpet ?

It seems to be getting more popular with oxifresh and 1-800 Dry Carpet using the same process .

I do not understand how these guys could be growing their business with such a lousy job being done .

I was thinking about offering this type of cleaning but I don't want to buy the machine is it doesnt work as advertised.

I would buy the machine with the renovator trays .

thanks
Todd .[/quote:j5uegcw1]

I don't think Oxi-fresh uses this system. I am pretty sure they use a crb to prescrub and an OP to follow up.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom