Door Guard? Does anyone know where I can purchase

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
Does anyone know where I can purchase one of these or who the vendor is?

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
no they don't, they have them on their website but after ordering it and being told it would be in 12/21 now they can't tell me when they will be in. It is so cold out here I should have thought about it in September. Maybe they are with the rotary

Ricky Thurman

LOL...that still blows my mind about that damn rotary! Thanks for being willing to refund it!!!!!!!

Magic wand has them too, I just looked and surprisingly they're cheaper....much cheaper. Taf usually has everyone else beat by about 15-20% (on the higher side!!!!!)

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
The DoorJam is available through www.interlinksupply.com. You can order it on line and it will be shipped out of Nashville with-in 1 day. Likely two days shipping to your location.

Part # is AD04. Cost is $84.

Scott Warrington

Lora Olson

Or just call the store and talk to Angela and she'll ship it out today. She is much more fun to talk to then the other people mentioned :)

OOPS This is John. I am at home with a severe case of the flu and on Lora's laptop and forgot to log out again

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Sorry I posted under Lora's account :( she is going to kill me. Call the store 877-644-0077 talk to Angela and she ship it today. I keep several in stock especially during the winter. If your nice to her she might even throw in the shipping :)

Ricky Thurman

You might be able to get a better deal if you call 940-566-3661 and ask for Mickey (Not Mikey). He was the Texas Distributor for Magic Wand. He got stuck with a lot of crap....I bet he's got one or two he might let go for cheap. Not sure, but it might be worth a phone call.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
got one coming. Thanks everyone. A look at the weather and next week will be in the high 40's. Go figure.

Numero Uno

Name
Caesar
They are great for all seasons,never money wasted on that product...

Nice image item...

Personalize yours and modify it if need be...

A wedge it attached to a lanyard would be a nice start...

Greenie sells em...

Embroider your logo or name on it...

Also ensures no one can steal it...an use it...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom