Downsizing

rick imby

Name
Rick
Jim Martin, I have to log on three or four times from two of my laptops to get onto mikeys board also. I'm using google chrome.

I use 4 different laptops but I always have them hooked up to a separate screen---Big 54" TV for one 32" tv in my office and 20" monitors on my other ones. I hate trying to correct the posts from my android. But the Strava app makes my smartphone worth it.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Jim Martin, I have to log on three or four times from two of my laptops to get onto mikeys board also. I'm using google chrome.

I use 4 different laptops but I always have them hooked up to a separate screen---Big 54" TV for one 32" tv in my office and 20" monitors on my other ones. I hate trying to correct the posts from my android. But the Strava app makes my smartphone worth it.

the only problem I am having is on my note 3...ipad does OK and my PC is fine....
I only use tapatalk on the note 3.....I will look into Strava...Thanks....

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
I cleared everything again...and that did not work.....then I removed it all and reloaded it.....I get this on a average of every other time I try to come here using tapatalk.....

Screenshot_2014-09-26-19-13-07_zps16cddf4a.png

FredC

Village Idiot
I can't replicate the issue and without anything more to go on all I can say is contact tapatalk for support for THEIR app.

SamIam

Name
sam miller
He may need an app update. I know I got some updates after IOS8 came out.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

FredC

Village Idiot
I cleared everything again...and that did not work.....then I removed it all and reloaded it.....I get this on a average of every other time I try to come here using tapatalk.....

tapatalk just released an update which I have installed....no idea if it will help with your issues

Name
Lee Stockwell
Tapatalk is just a memory for me now.

Since Fred tweaked the new BB software I get a better participation experience here with the full browser.

Hold your device in vertical mode as some features are minimized, or turn horizontal for full view.

I like it!!

Reactions: Mikey P

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom