"Dries in one Hour"

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
24 hours? Are you kidding? "SQUISH is not a sound carpet sound make"
Obviously, you don't know what the Fook you're talking about. I'm talking about dry with a moisture tester. Dry enough to put furniture back with out worrying about rust or staining. I dare you to clean a heavily soiled carpet, prespray, scrub it in, flush with a truck mount and then go back with a moisture probe and see how long it takes to dry. You will be surprised. Your average carpet cleaner hasn't a clue as to how long it takes. Yes I have dryers but don't use them unless fast drying is important. Why don't you look up the iicrc standards for carpet cleaning and get back to me.

Reactions: ruff
Name
Evets
Obviously, you don't know what the Fook you're talking about. I'm talking about dry with a moisture tester. Dry enough to put furniture back with out worrying about rust or staining. I dare you to clean a heavily soiled carpet, prespray, scrub it in, flush with a truck mount and then go back with a moisture probe and see how long it takes to dry. You will be surprised. Your average carpet cleaner hasn't a clue as to how long it takes. Yes I have dryers but don't use them unless fast drying is important. Why don't you look up the iicrc standards for carpet cleaning and get back to me.
Yeah, okay. Master textiles cleaner since 1994, but you can school me on procedures, etc. Like I said, relax man. Do your thing, I'll do mine.

Reactions: Mikey P

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Yeah, okay. Master textiles cleaner since 1994, but you can school me on procedures, etc. Like I said, relax man. Do your thing, I'll do mine.
Sounds like you need some schooling. Your drying times are determined by how much water you use, how much you recover, the amount of ventilation, the temperature and humidity and so on. It changes dramatically depending on where you are located. Where I live it is usually cool and damp. July and August are better but we base our drying time on our average job. I've been doing this since 1982.

Reactions: ruff
Name
Evets
Good for you. You win, Einstein. Teach someone else, okay? I don't need your advice. This wasn't a techniques post, but, rather a marketing one.
You've been doing this long enough to know better than to fook with someone like me. Take off, eh?
Seriously, don't bother responding. I'm done with you. Jerk someone else.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Good for you. You win, Einstein. Teach someone else, okay? I don't need your advice. This wasn't a techniques post, but, rather a marketing one.
You've been doing this long enough to know better than to fook with someone like me. Take off, eh?
Seriously, don't bother responding. I'm done with you. Jerk someone else.
I guess the truth hurts.

Reactions: Mikey P

Acp

Name
Bjorn Marshall
1 hr dry times arent that difficult for us but we dont get too many really dirty ones these days. Light-medium soil, light pre spray.. double dry pass.

The down draft fans we use are really loud but they will dry a carpet in much less than an hr, just have to be careful they can blow pictures off the wall

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
I drove 24 hours straight to meet Ron on the U.S. /Kanada border and he never showed up. Was going to beat his ass good. Maybe dismember him and feed him to the wolves.

RON YOU BIG POS!

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
I drove 24 hours straight to meet Ron on the U.S. /Kanada border and he never showed up. Was going to beat his ass good. Maybe dismember him and feed him to the wolves.

RON YOU BIG POS!
You went to the wrong border crossing. Come on up the the Peace Arch. I'll Scampoo your ass with my boot.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton

RON YOU BIG POS!

And let it be known: Jimmy is not joking.
Ever since F & M (Fred and Mike) got a cut of his "meet you in your bus station of choice" tour, he's been booked three years in advance.

So when a damn foreigner like Ron, just chooses not to show up, without the courtesy of 24 hrs cancellation, it sure puts a serious crimp in Jimmy's life schedule.

Last edited:

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
And let it be known: Jimmy is not joking.
Ever since F & M (Fred and Mike) got a cut of his "meet you in your bus station of choice" tour, he's been booked three years in advance.

So when a damn foreigner like Ron, just chooses not to show up, without the courtesy of 24 hrs cancellation, it sure puts a serious crimp in Jimmy's life schedule.
That's a good name for him. From now on, he's Jimmy the Crimp.

Old Coastie

Supportive Member
Name
Stephen
You went to the wrong border crossing. Come on up the the Peace Arch. I'll Scampoo your ass with my boot.

Without taking sides in the clash of intellects, this is actually a damned good post. Full marks for originality and succinct offer of violence, hahahahaha

Numero Uno

Name
Caesar
There was once a wise man.I never met an he quoted- "Dries in one hour" is pretty powerful stuff. I fully second the motion,if they do it match.Many options for dryers,but bottomline is the extra vac stroke ,always.Even if your back is dead...You know the answer follow your heart it knows the right answer.Fast drying eliminates multitudes of mishaps that can and will occur...Good Day...Good Luck...ps maintain straight lines and filters as often as you can.Its the little things also ...

Reactions: Old Coastie
Name
Matt Middleton
I know how long it takes and how much moisture I leave in a carpet.

Reactions: Cleanworks
Back
Top Bottom