Dual Zipper Wand cleaning at Northern MN Restaurant

Name
Marcus
Not everyone is going to spend the 2000$
But the ti wand is 1400$. & 200$ glide -1600$
Only 400$ more for the zipper......
In most jobs it saves me the labor from hiring a worker...that can be 30-40 k per year

Reactions: tracywalker

Cleantechsk

Name
Dustin
looks good Mark
474989-statler-and-waldorf.jpg

hogjowl

Idiot™
Not everyone is going to spend the 2000$
But the ti wand is 1400$. & 200$ glide -1600$
Only 400$ more for the zipper......
In most jobs it saves me the labor from hiring a worker...that can be 30-40 k per year
Maybe, but I normally Cimex commercial, and as far as I am concerned, you can't Zipper residential.

So, I can't see me wanting one.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I would like a couple for those occasions when we HWE commercial.

But if Marty is right then I'll wait and buy them next year at a reduced price when you guys say they are collecting dust. :winky:

Seriously I bet Marty gets one.

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
Maybe, but I normally Cimex commercial, and as far as I am concerned, you can't Zipper residential.

So, I can't see me wanting one.
We don't use a wand anymore in residential. Hard core wanders might not want to give it a chance buts it's easier and faster. we hwe all commercial unless unreachable so it's a real plus. Cleaner, faster. 23 years of using a wand and I hope to never touch it again.

Gene

hogjowl

Idiot™
I don't say this very often but Harvard stuff is crap, unless they have greatly improved it.

Gene
Hmmmm ... that was not my experience when I used to use their products years ago. The only product of theirs that was crap was their encap. product. I just didn't like their high dilution ratios and the smell of their products. Everything came in liquids too, which made no sense to me. Why pay to ship liquids unless that's the only way that particular product can be made?

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Hmmmm ... that was not my experience when I used to use their products years ago. The only product of theirs that was crap was their encap. product. I just didn't like their high dilution ratios and the smell of their products. Everything came in liquids too, which made no sense to me. Why pay to ship liquids unless that's the only way that particular product can be made?

Their encap products have vastly improved especially their encap with peroxide.

Smells of the products has improved and their encap really doesn't have an odor at this time.

Now they have a number of items in powder form as well.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
I agree with Jimmy. I am seriously thinking this is yet another bulletin board infatuation that will wane with time.

It's got legs now because of the Saiger/Martin affect.

I play no favorites......I have no problems saying something is a POS or not........the zipper lives up to what it says it will do.....very well built and will give you years of service......

Reactions: Steve Lawrence
Name
Steve Lawrence
Mark, do you know what the Zippers weigh (with and without weight kit.)? Can't find that info on their website.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Does anybody have one of those old white magic drag wands?
16 inch?

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I've got several of the Steam Genie drag wands and just recently an Interlink one. The interlink tool is really a nice improvement over the old Steam Genie.

Neither are a replacement for a Zipper. Not in function and not in build quality.

Erik is building a tool they way you would want it made.It will last a life time.

bc599b2c-2b7c-47fe-b8bd-645567c83e75_zpse08a6a15.jpg

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Large Zipper wand with the weight removed comes in about 34 pounds. (Damn scale won't lie to me enough to make me feel that good either)

2014-10-22191627_zps177473af.jpg

Marty here is a pic of the improved Oxy encap pro in action. This is a pic from my brother. He hated the original formula also before.

imagejpeg_0_zps7c78c8ca.jpg

This is cleaning with all Harvard products.

2014-10-07230615_zps82f3c2a8.jpg

2014-10-07225832_zps77a51dc4.jpg

Reactions: Steve Lawrence

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Where we are located (great Northern wilderness) our nearest distributor is 3.5 hours away.

We order in the Harvard products direct from the company to save us money (and we do like a lot of their products, and some are just so-so) and also because of our location we have to carry a pretty good stock of chems that will be available for us.

We also share with some of our local friendly carpet cleaning friends.

We do have other chems too, so no real loyalty to just one company, but again, we use the certain Harvard products because they work for us and we are happy with not having a resoil issue.

If there is something that doesn't work for us....it's off the truck!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom