Duel Pool Filters

Devin Munroe

Duel Pool Filters. I got this idea from, who else, Greenie.

I works great, doesn't restrict air flow. On big jobs you have twice the filter for gunk to be collected.

This is my first time trying to post a picture, here it goes.

2775581740036102301XboNUI_th.jpg

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Hi Devin
You posted the address for the page, not for the photo.

On the left hand side of the page it has several ways of sharing the image.

Then copy and paste the address here, highlight and hit Img

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin

seems you used the wrong link and opened your photo program..but the only urls that I seen it only gives the small pictures that you click on and they are still small.......could be just the size you posed them in

Try using photo bucket.I have always had better luck with that program......

nice storm picture.............

I am surprised Greenie said to do this..I think it was him that kept saying it restricted the flow..but 2 filters on a single line........???

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
shorten the hose from filters to TM for a bit more flow.
Use 2.5" from filters to TM too.

Is that a Powermatic it's hooked too?

If so, just pull the reducer off the stock vac port and you have a 2.5 vac port.

Maybe you are using 2.5 behind the filters?
I can't tell

Greenie has a Y with two 2" ports to one 2.5

edit, never mind, I see that's a Bulter.

still think you'll get a tad more if you shorten the hose from filters to TM

..L.T.A.

Devin Munroe

Its a Butler. Two Filters on one line because the pool filter's inlets are so small they restrict to much air flow. Two filter on one line opens up the airflow and spreads the debris to two filters again increasing air flow.

Devin Munroe

I already ordered one from Greenie, but he said it would take month to design one. MONTHS??? Greenie needs a clone to get things put together faster!!!

JohnnyV

Are those filters pictured installed backwards or is that something new I don't know about? Seriously.

Devin Munroe

Yes they are installed backwards. The debris collects around the outside towards the back like a donut. It allows more debris with less CFM restrictions.

Jim

I hope Greenie isn't claiming this is his idea.

Posted on ICS BB

Posted By James Rossmeissl on 4/11/2003 at 7:42 PM
If I where to take two in-line filters, "Leaf-Guard", and run them side-by-side using two “Yâ€ÂÂ

Jim

Rex,

Devin stated, "Duel Pool Filters. I got this idea from, who else, Greenie"

All I'm saying is I thought of this 4 years ago, didn't have to research it.

Greenie

easy boys.

90% of the "ideas" discussed and shared at GreenGlides come from the daily correspondence of cleaners from around the world, we bat these things back and forth and share, GG is merely the "conduit" that many of these things hit the street, I'm just the guy who makes stuff and researches stuff for guys who can't or don't want to, and for those who can, I try to help them too.

Who invented the internet again?

Numero Uno

Name
Caesar
Search Ics or CCC that was mentioned prior to that post...

Might have even mentioned in in a 88 cleanfax...

I am not claiming any idea...It has been around for a while...

My version is to keep one filter active whilst the other stands ready...

The matrix defender version waste filter did not perform as well as expected.So we looked for alternatives...

But since day one have been using knee his for filter socks...

Put a new one in every hour very low restriction,whilst making the sock easy to handle and dump...

But it looks sharp in the picture,there is another type ,I saw on a website that could be made adaptable,neet looking and sturdy also...

Greenie

Jim,
flip those pool filters around, drill the hard plastic bottom with a bunch of 1/4" holes, slip a knee hi womans nylon over each SS basket and have an even better system.

Another collective idea.

free of charge

Rex Tyus

Yea bro, I got that. I just don't ever remember Greenie saying it was his idea. Just because he didn't think of it doesn't mean someone couldn't have heard about it for the first time from him.

Sorry for being a smart ass. I just thought you were another jealous wanna be taking pot shots at Greenie.

G

Why is it that everone makes things so hard....a SS filter that slides down on an inlet on the waste tank..simply pull off to spray it off...this crap ain't rocket science guys....

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Devin Munroe said:
Its a Butler. Two Filters on one line because the pool filter's inlets are so small they restrict to much air flow. Two filter on one line opens up the airflow and spreads the debris to two filters again increasing air flow.

I'm hip to that, Devin.
I have a dual filter set up too.

..L.T.A.

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
The parallel leaf traps work, just a bugger to have to clean2 of them! Had my truck rigged with them , 3 yrs ago? some where around then.
Made a filter pail that has no restrictions and you can make it fit whatever hose you want. Just needs Greenie's expertice to tidley it up.

07-01-26Inspiration59012.jpg

FastEddie

Devin, is that 2.5" hose? I also run dual filters but, you should have two hoses coming off the waste tank to each filter. The biggest restriction is at the waste tank.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom