Truckmount would be easier to roll out...200-300ft. 2 lines vac and solution
More heat. Vacuum......only accept ion. Would be a high rise
Either way I have pulled a truckmount hose up 3-4 floors
Once it is set up it is only one setup for the high rise

dwellpro

Supportive Member
Name
m
Strongly disagree. So you're saying it's easier to walk up three flights of stairs twice instead of taking the elevator with my machine once?

Your heat is unnecessary in a building this size. Very rare to find individual boilers in units. This means there is unlimited hot water for the job.

How much gas are you running outside per hundred feet per hour?
Is someone watching your truck?
He could be inside with a second machine making as much money as the first guy.

See you on the 11th floor.

Name
Marcus
Let me clarify
I would definitely say a portable like the scooter from namco would be easier and more economical for a 3 rd floor apt that pays 30$..I have cleaned these with a truckmount and it is a pain!
But for a 3 rd floor hotel it takes about 45 minutes to set up...but once you set up
Your cleaning is faster and better...and you can just kick your hose down the stairs to do the 2 nd floor
Can clean about 2 hours or 1 hall with 25 rooms before your tank fills up...if you have a pumpout you can keep cleaning .....

dwellpro

Supportive Member
Name
m
Dwell Pro Manufacturing Inc. Pledge:

Auction bid winner is able to return Dwell#1 for full auction purchase price refund if not satisfied after 1 year of use.

Reactions: SamIam

SamIam

Name
sam miller
I turn down few jobs because of parking and distance, also nice to have a back up to T/M for vacants and rentals. I would like to have it to use with 360i and quad jet wand for carpet upholstery or even tile.

Reactions: Mikey P
Name
Marcus
Namco scooters from houston......2000-3000$..made for apts
Steambrite top of the line portables truck force.....auto fill-auto dump. 3000-4000$

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
You scored for sure can't believe I wasn't paying attention on ending time or I would of scooped this up especially with the guarantee provided by the manufacturer above.

jwfoulk12

Name
Justin Foulk
I was interested in that as well. I currently don't have a portable but was hesitant because it didn't have at least a small fresh/dirty tank. I'm thinking I need a 12 gallon with 500 psi pump and auto fill and dump.

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
This auction ending time sucked...based on the timer- I set my alarm to wake me up at 23:00...sure enough I did NOT wake up properly and by the time I was ready to get up...it was 01:00.

I was definitely going to out bid Sam...oh well...

Reactions: SamIam

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
i say we run the auction again and strip sam out of his too cheap auction win in an attempt to offend a few but appease the masses.

i will write a letter to the admin of this site and give him an earful (eyeful?) in the mourning.

SamIam

Name
sam miller
This auction ending time sucked...based on the timer- I set my alarm to wake me up at 23:00...sure enough I did NOT wake up properly and by the time I was ready to get up...it was 01:00.

I was definitely going to out bid Sam...oh well...

I'll be in Kauai tomorrow, sorry you didn't wake up on time my wife is mad at me for spending the money lol.

dwellpro

Supportive Member
Name
m
I was interested in that as well. I currently don't have a portable but was hesitant because it didn't have at least a small fresh/dirty tank. I'm thinking I need a 12 gallon with 500 psi pump and auto fill and dump.
Well, what do you do with your fresh/dirty tank? You use a 5 gallon bucket to fill and empty them. Why not just have 2 buckets side by side? one with fresh water and one empty for dirty water.

Reactions: Lee Stockwell

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom