Dynachem DC 410 Steam Cleaning Machine, Looking for comments

Kwhite

I'm looking at a Dynachem unit to use for residential cleaning. Does anyone have anything good or bad to say about these units?

1st post :D
Thanks
Kirk

KBRENNY

I have a Dynachem unit with many hours and have had very little problems with it. It has all together been a great unit. If you have any specific questions or concerns feel free to give me a call at 214-317-3975.

hogjowl

Idiot™
No, Harold's right. Down here it's ignert. (You dummy) However, he's wrong with the "darned" part. Nobody but a damn yankee (or sissy Canadian) says "darned."

It's the same with the word exhausted. Nobody down here uses that word. Normal people say they're "worn out," and the fancy folks say they are simply "tired."

Non-Southerners need to stop pretending they're rednecks. Nobody is fooled.

joey895

Supportive Member
Name
Joey J.
Yeah, it's Yankees that can't pronounce their r's. As in wataa or caa or paaking lot.

harryhides

Name
Tony
I thought it was wore out". Damn, I'm all wore out for pushin thet POS Castex.

Never heard a redneck that could complete anything let alone a word.

joey895

Supportive Member
Name
Joey J.
danpauselius said:
Actually, that's just our New England counterparts, like Crowley.

Man, I don't even know what states New England consists of. My wife is from Rhode Island and she talks like that, well I have almost broke her of it now. :lol: It's kinda funny my family makes fun of her for talking like a yankee and when she visits her brother he makes fun of her for talking like a redneck. She can't win. She has been down here so long that she has a mixture of both accents. "I'm gitten a cup of waataa"

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
I thought when you were worn out you were tarred. Exhausted would be just plum tuckered.

Oh yeah, don't have the machine, but it appears to be optioned nicely and backed by a financially solvent company.

danpauselius

Pretty much the entire state of Mass., Western Conn., Rhode Island and I think parts of New Hampshire. A Yankees fan and a Boston fan need only hear each other speak and there will be instant tension, LOL.

The NY accent is more localized. Pretty much the 5 borroughs, Long Island and a little bit of NJ.

Jay D

Name
Jay D
HE ASKED ABOUT THE DYNACHEM!!!!! NOT ABOUT SOUTHERN TALK AND NEW ENGLAND YOU DUFUSESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

mISTER SiR

MAN AM I plum tuckered out.

Jesse

I have a DC400 with about 1500 hours. Its been ok just a few problems.
If you are close to him for repairs you should be ok.

RichardnTn

Kirk, I don't own one but I have confidence in Larry Cobb. Larry is a regular here on the board and is one of the "good guys." I appreciate the simplicity in his TM's and his ability to back-up what he says. I know this doesn't pertain to your question but thought I'd throw in my .02...
Best to you, Richard R

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
Magician;

Only about 10 of these were built.

We went to the Dynachem 510 w/31 HP Liquid-Cooled Kohler as soon as they were available.

More HP, heat, reliabiliity and better fuel economy.

Larry

Scott Hayward

Kirk,

I have owned a DC 510 for approx 6 months. I have been happy. Good bang for the buck. Super hot. Good support from Larry's company. Drop an e-mail if you have any questions.

Scott

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom