Easy Oxy questions..

Mikey P

Administrator
Ted, thanks for sending me some EO to try but I'm not quite sure what to do with it as a "pro"..

I'm working on that slate shower I posted about a couple weeks back and will give the MB3 a good go. Ill take pics.

Did I hear the EO can be used on carpet?

Name
cameron demille
It's a general purpose cleaner. It can be used as a carpet spotter, on stainless steel, granite, marble, carpet and fabric (no wool or silk), oil and grease, soap scum, natural tannins like coffee and wine stains. Works really well on pet stains.

It's non toxic, hydrogen peroxide based.

Last edited:

ted mcfadden

Supportive Member
Name
Ted McFadden
I think that was Cameron that sent you that but I am glad he did.

The EO is both a pro product and a consumer product. I've had a lot of luck on grout and other surfaces. It was designed for granite counters but... My guys only use it when detailing. It cuts grease around cook tops and dirt on entry floors, but it is gentle enough for a homeowner to use it everyday to clean virtually every surface in their house. I have homeowners buying six bottles at a time two or three times a year.

People tell me that it's the best cleaner that they have ever used.

Let the MB3 dwell for awhile then scrub it with a 3M 5300 Blue cleaner pad on a low speed polisher (if you have on). Sometimes my guys like to use brushes like this to abrade away the surface and expose new clean slate. But an abrasive like the blue cleaner pad works well too.

Last edited:

Bee Busy

Name
Bee Busy
Hey guys, when Ted and Cam gave me Easy Oxy to sample I tested it on some piss spots that my Boston Terrier drained on my carpet. It cut down the piss smell a bit after spraying and bloting with a damp terry towel. No, won't get rid of it all the way like OSR with extraction, but it's about the same as something like Nature's Miracle for carpet, it is great for cleaning tile/stone/granite countertops. A good multi purpose spot cleaner for carpet and tile/grout/stone cleaner.

Name
cameron demille
Bill next time spray the stain and get it pretty damp. Fold a micro fiber towel in fours and mist the face of it. Let it sit for 5-10 minutes. It will draw everything out.

Its taken suede dye, ketchup, hot sauce, bbq sauce, coffee, oil stains and more

Its not a super heavy duty cleaner but for an all purpose spray cleaner it does a lot

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom