eat your heart out fellow Apartment Hacks!

Mikey P

Administrator
I agree on the cost of living ratio Jimmy but this lady Is over the top in how she takes care of these units, the average Pedro wouldn't stand a chance.

I've already had to fax her proof of workmans comp, liability, vehicle insurance, high school diploma and my green card.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
The only thing I'd be concerned with is this account might become a "Time waster"

Meaning she will expect you to be at her beck and call 24/7 and isolate you from other revenue streams.

Unless you can dedicate a truck exclusive to just her.

F

FB7777

How would a 40 unit property require a dedicated truck?

Even if the average turnover was on the low end of once a year and the owner offered to clean the occupied units for free once a year , throw in the occassional emergency spill or wet call and you would be cleaning , at most an average of 4 units a month

That may overwhelm a doofus like Kustom Klown Kleaners, but most of us do 4 jobs per truck per day

Mikey P

Administrator
it's only 43 units and the places are so nice there isn't that much turn over.

I'm just pleased with the easy access and willingness to pay a profitable price.

Albert and I will be polishing some marble ($1200 for 80 sf) at the home of a Patel next week, he told me I could have all of his hotel rooms (howard johnson) if I match the current guy's $12 a room.

He completely understood my laughter.

Mardie

Name
Mardie VanBree
When ever I hear people from kalifornica say prices I always divide it by half and that is the real number you would compare it to here and around the country.

So 20 cents a square is a really good price for apartments if you can get it.

But I caution you that when Pedro comes around and knocks on their door and does it for 10 cents a sq ft you are out of there!

Ya they probally havent met Pedro yet.And Pedro will make them all the promises every one else does. In my area the Pedros are more like 6 cents sq. ft.
The only good thing about the Pedros is that they die off from starvation at an alarming rate.Buut then 2 more show up.:hopeless:
Mikey should have no problem so long as these micro managers dont get stung to bad and form the typical land lord F U attitude towards their tennents.

Mikey what would your Pedros come in at for that type of work:icon_question:

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
DooFus is my middle name , I think it's better than MikeyASS Licker.

KevinD

Name
Kevin Dumas
How would a 40 unit property require a dedicated truck?
Even if the average turnover was on the low end of once a year and the owner offered to clean the occupied units for free once a year , throw in the occassional emergency spill or wet call and you would be cleaning , at most an average of 4 units a month
That may overwhelm a doofus like Kustom Klown Kleaners, but most of us do 4 jobs per truck per day

I agree.
The most turnover I have ever done on high end rentals around here was approx 22% per year.
With that said Mike is probably looking at about a job per month on this account.
Even if they had a 50% turnover, 2 per month.

Mardie

Name
Mardie VanBree
Doofus rates of .20 or so for wham bam thank you mam hack work

I like the possibility of the laminate and grout work as well

What is very important to hold on to good paying accounts is not always the price but the consistant quality of work and service. The way i equate it is all you got to do is take all their worries away and make life easy for them. As with any employer the only thing they want to hear is ya ya ok no problem then make it happen.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom