EdenPure heaters

-JB-

Name
JB
Scam, or money saver?

Would they be good to keep a TM cozy this winter?

Ed

Name
Ed Prevost
They work great. We have one and they perform pretty much as advertised. I don't know if I'd spend that kind of money to heat a van though.

Ryan

I have one and they are nice for the house but I don't know about warming my tm with it in the winter. They are great when it is around 40-50 but I wouldn't trust one to protect my heat ex when the weather is freezing outside.

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
the edenpure only does not heat objects, such as furniture, truckmount and such its infrared. And they are horrible, and way to expensive. By the way they do use alot of electricity.

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
But if you find a good brand let me know because I am in the same boat as you. I need to find a good heater for my van as well. Its funny i looked at the oreck edenpure today at the oreck store. they do look nice though. lol

LeeCory

I was given a couple of them as a gift, and while it is a nice heater for a room it isn't what you want to heat your van.

I actually tried it last year to see what it would do in the van, and it did no better than an inexpensive ceramic.

My son just asked to use one of them to keep his room a little warmer to keep his hedgehog happy and not go into hibernation.

-JB-

Name
JB
well, uh, yeah, and thad be real cheap to pay that utility bill! :shock:

steve r

i picked up a radiant heater i forget the brand and all that its at the house with my ex right now :(.

it uses a lot less electricity than a ceramic and did a good job for me last winter at about $30 at lowes.

DannyD

If it's the one Paul Harvey endorsed, total scam. 110% total scam. Why that guy lent his name to that POS product is beyond me. Google this thing & read all the complaints.

Back
Top Bottom