Electric Truck Mount

F

FB7777

To answer the original question, I always found Bne Clene to build the most reliable electric truckmount in the world

I only switched to Butler because my 2 idols G Tom Tsao and John Caesar Ricci convinced me that I would be happier running their equipment

someday I will return to Bane and save Tsaosands of dollars in fuel expense and sleep soundly knowing my equipment isn‘t scalding babies or burning down neighborhoods

F

FB7777

Well the thread is about electric truckmounts.......

A vacuum performance curve would be helpful in determining the performance one could expect running their porty from the truck.

I know it can be done
View attachment 84999

You seem like the guy to ask. Ed is too busy pretending he ran an 11 truck resoil empire.........instead of saying he is the manufacturer of the unit in the op (he'll say that is my fault)
Big deal

Dave Yoakum ran a 14 truck operation

funny how these schmucks never took pictures of their fleets

Reactions: Mikey P

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
sleep soundly knowing my equipment isn‘t scalding babies or burning down neighborhoods

The old Cleaners Digests from the 70's and 80's often featured burning vans. Bill Bane, who became nearly a friend of mine after his retirement, really pounded the rest of us about all the dangerous machines and related sins we committed.

One of my favorites of his was his "story" about a new cleaners association:

Society of
Heat
Injection
Technicians

Clever guy that Bill

F

FB7777

The old Cleaners Digests from the 70's and 80's often featured burning vans. Bill Bane, who became nearly a friend of mine after his retirement, really pounded the rest of us about all the dangerous machines and related sins we committed.

One of my favorites of his was his "story" about a new cleaners association:

Society of
Heat
Injection
Technicians

Clever guy that Bill
Most Charismatic guy in the industry at the time

he had a phenomenal cleaning company and if you were young and stupid like me, you fell for the entire package

what bothers me most about my experience with them was I would have bought a gas powered unit from them if that’s what they sold

lots of us Bane washed dummies would have bought Direct drives from them if they switched and changed their tune

do you know how excited us bane dolts were when the aqua mount came out?
we were dropping $2200 on a #33 blower that was spinning and extra 100 rpm than the base unit

They had the customer base

nobody in that company ever considered the benefit of. “the Pivot”

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
I'm just gonna be blunt about this. When you buy a generator and a propane heater, it's no longer an electric truckmount. It's a very inefficient, space wasted, weaker gas truckmount. There's idiots doing this all over "the other forum" and it's just not clicking up there in the head. Something's wrong with that bunch. It must be the prespray they're inhaling, I don't know.

Use the money to overhaul your blue line. Really...how hard can it be? Just get a rebuild kit for your water pump, replace your thermal relief valves, replace all the hoses, etc. Maybe a $1500 overhaul expense, I don't know. It's allot cheaper than buying what you're talking about.
FINALLY......

• Haha
Reactions: BIG WOOD

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Most Charismatic guy in the industry at the time

he had a phenomenal cleaning company and if you were young and stupid like me, you fell for the entire package

what bothers me most about my experience with them was I would have bought a gas powered unit from them if that’s what they sold

lots of us Bane washed dummies would have bought Direct drives from them if they switched and changed their tune

do you know how excited us bane dolts were when the aqua mount came out?
we were dropping $2200 on a #33 blower that was spinning and extra 100 rpm than the base unit

They had the customer base

nobody in that company ever considered the benefit of. “the Pivot”
I went with my father to 3 of his sales events, two after we were TM owners. The guy could brain wash me...not that it takes much. Each time he had me questioning whether we were using the right systems.

The Bane made so much sense. Use their electric, no fuel to run the machine. Clean with cold/warm water, great reliability, mobile for above ground or corporate work.

He was a powerful speaker and fantastic salesman. Fortunately the further away from his event I got, the less inclined I was about making changes.

The "Cult" nearly had me several times! 😉

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Ah I remember the days getting my bane clene digest in the mail!
It was my favorite thing to read in the shitter. And top it off with listening to Barry Manilow and I knew it was going to be a good day!

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
I don’t care what anyone says, using their electricity don’t make since in residential. Water
maybe, electric naw. Commercial, No one cares.

Numero Uno

Name
Caesar
I was one of those they made a dual blower bane.
There are electric vehicles made that generate power enuf to run a unit or portables now.
Soon some one will install a butler type implant or modified type bane .
Has to happen makes sense.
I wish them well .
The bane worked fine at Sears,an Park Cleaners here.
But in the seventies not alot of reliable options.
That was key,the industry was new an many had no near by repair options.
The day Butler opened an carpet cleaners saw what the difference was.
The rest was history,the other manufacturers followed suit...
Good times,long days,sweat,an passion got it done.
But he was a great salesman ,he tried to improve the industry.
An stood by his stuff,his classes whilst not the most advanced compared to now.
We're meet an greet an network,an a chance to see you were not all alone...
RIP Mr.Bane respected here...

F

FB7777

I was one of those they made a dual blower bane.
another Caesarism....

‘Bane sold hundreds of Duo-Mounts

I owned 2 of their Aqua-mounts , in fact I had one of the first units with an inferior direct coupler before they modified It

if you attempted to hook them together as a dual blower you would trip 20 amp breakers even if you plugged into separate circuits

tried it at my house and in the field

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
another Caesarism....

‘Bane sold hundreds of Duo-Mounts

I owned 2 of their Aqua-mounts , in fact I had one of the first units with an inferior direct coupler before they modified It

if you attempted to hook them together as a dual blower you would trip 20 amp breakers even if you plugged into separate circuits

tried it at my house and in the field

I have the same issues with my Mytee ETM! :eekk: 😢

Reactions: FB7777

Willy P

Name
Willy P
I bought the powr flite black max . One cord took 25 amps with a vacuum motor and heater. I split that into another cord and ran on 3 circuits. It was plenty hot, but lacked vacuum and only recovered 5 gallons before emptying. It gathers dust as a back up or upholstery machine.

Reactions: Numero Uno

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
I bought the powr flite black max . One cord took 25 amps with a vacuum motor and heater. I split that into another cord and ran on 3 circuits. It was plenty hot, but lacked vacuum and only recovered 5 gallons before emptying. It gathers dust as a back up or upholstery machine.
That's why I built my own.

Reactions: Numero Uno

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom