employee leasing for large resort

WillS

Supportive Member
Name
Will
That is the best way to describe this situation. We have just aquired a ton of commercial properties that we will be doing quarterly. One of the maintenance companies that uses us referred us to a large Vacation Resort on the strip. This property referral has over 30 floors of condos/rooms. They have asked us this:

They would like an employee 5 days a week 7 to 8 hours a day. To do tasks as assigned as rooms check out or are vacant. Carpet, Upholstery, Tile and Drape cleaning. I will be discussing tomorrow with them what they mean by this. Will they be using our equipment and we will have to dedicate a truck to them? Are they purchasing supplies for the cleanings?

If they do want us to dedicate a truck, employee and stock chemicals, I'm thinking this would be between 15k and 20k a month. Which I highly doubt anyone would go for. I'm basing this off what one truck can do by itself in a month. That would be the only way to make it worth it.

What do you think? Anyone ever had a request from a property like this and how did it work out?

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
10 years ago we had a 6 floor facility we invoiced by the hour. They set the schedule and the area a month ahead of time. We cleaned or spot cleaned Friday/Saturday 3 weeks a month.

Good contract but it only last 3 years and the facility manager left the company and we were out.

$165.00 spotting cleaning 1-technician. $210.00 carpet cleaning 2-technician crew.

cleanking

Name
Jordan King
@WillS pricing wise I'd be thinking the same way. If you are basically supplying them with a trained, insured employee, using your equipment and chems then you should stand to make what a truck would do on an average month, every month from an account like this.

Sounds like an interesting opportunity, good luck!

Old Coastie

Supportive Member
Name
Stephen
For sure don't extend yourself to buy dedicated equipmet unless you can amortise it within a contracted time period. Businesses are fickle and will toss you the instant a "better" deal shows up.

Reactions: ronbeatty

WillS

Supportive Member
Name
Will
Will do they care about processes?

What if they want HWE?

No. They specifically said no hwe. The reason they chose us is the products and dry time.

They would need dedicated equipment, employee 5 days a week. The current company they use does a shit job so thats why they are looking. Current company buys all the chemicals and invoices them once a month for everything. Current company they use does not dedicate a truck, employee drives themselves to the resort, and does tasks as assigned. I'm thinking this would be around 9k a month. In discussions currently with them.

Reactions: Mikey P

WillS

Supportive Member
Name
Will
9k would be my base without chemicals included. That would net around 4k in profit a month. That would be for employee, equipment, etc. Whatever jobs are completed with chemicals would be additional cost to them. When I told him a truck out of order would be 20k a month, he said, damn thats alot more than we are paying now. With this one, I'm not "Excited" to get it or not. Just seems like a hassle when I'm still sitting on tons of monthly commercial that we have yet to complete.

Reactions: ronbeatty

WillS

Supportive Member
Name
Will
Less @ $15 an hour. I would have to figure in adjusting this to make up for the tips they make through out the week.

steve_64

Who would be tipping them?

and what level of goober do you get for $15 an hour in Vegas?
Took it as tips if they were doing residential so he has to give weekly bonuses or higher pay to make up the difference.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom