Employment classifieds

G

Why not have a room for employment ads?
Not everyone that visits or post here is an O/O.
Wouldn't it make sense to list employment and business opportunities?

I would like to hire someone in N.C. that has some teeth and experience.

there.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Would your ad read,

Wanted...young mens single and free.With experience and will love me back.

Gonna put it in the want ads......................

Kevin B

Name
Kevin Bunce
I was an employee who visted BBS sites for cleaning years ago. But really, who was going to pay me to relocate and come take over their van? Not many are going to want to shell that out. Besides, my former boss paid us far beyond what the national average is for cleaning technicians. When I became his GM, it was even better. He really has a heart for treating people well with money. Only drawback I ever had, was I wanted to be my own boss. That was it, period.

G

My bad.
I thought maybe if you live in Atlanta,and needed to hire someone in ATLANTA......

(you may substitute other cities for Atlanta)

Steve Toburen

Supportive Member
Durango, Colorado/Santiago, Dominican Republic
Name
Steve Toburen
I think it is a good idea, Steve. Remember that this industry is growing up. Maybe the area could also include a "searching for work" where prospective employees could post a resume and a blind box number where prospective employers could contact them.

BTW, Steve, remember that it takes a thick skin to post on this board.

Steve Toburen CR
Director of Training and frazzled survivor of an unruly but very gratifying SFS class in Langhorne, PA
Jon-Don's Strategies for Success

PS Now before all the owners out there beat me up for suggesting an area where "searching for work" employees can post remember one thing. You can't keep a worker by restricting their information. Your employees are not stupid (I hope) and they know there are a multitude of employment opportunities out there and not just in this industry. You keep your people because they love working for you AND being part of a "grand vision" that is bigger than what they can accomplish on their own. (I know that is why I am still with Jon-Don eleven years later.)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom