Epoxy concrete

badfish77

Name
Michael
Alright so I got a regular gig cleaning a restaurant that has an epoxy coated concrete floor. Just curious how you guys would reccomend cleaning it. It gets heavy daily traffic, spilled sodas, stepped on french fries, their cleaning program consists of daily sweeping and spot mopping spills. Also what product/method would bring a good shine to it? I was thinking of scrubbing with a 175. Then polishing it somehow. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

Dan

Supportive Member
Name
Dan
175 scrub and extract with turbo. Why polish? Sounds like a slippery mess to me. My epoxy garage floor is shiny enough to me.

badfish77

Name
Michael
Well its an older finish so its a little dull. Plus they drag around the tables which scrathces it up, I thought maybe some kind of polish would help fill in the scratches.

Steve Toburen

Supportive Member
Durango, Colorado/Santiago, Dominican Republic
Name
Steve Toburen
Alright so I got a regular gig cleaning a restaurant that has an epoxy coated concrete floor. Just curious how you guys would reccomend cleaning it. It gets heavy daily traffic, spilled sodas, stepped on french fries, their cleaning program consists of daily sweeping and spot mopping spills. Also what product/method would bring a good shine to it? I was thinking of scrubbing with a 175. Then polishing it somehow. Thanks in advance.
Michael,
We had an Atlanta restaurant owner write us last summer with much the same issues.

I adroitly "delegated" it to Ryan Donaldson, our concrete and epoxy expert. HERE are his suggested solutions.

Steve

PS Good question on the scratches. Ryan's contact info is in the link and he would be happy to chat with you.

Mikey P

Administrator
We are going out to do a test clean today on a super high end garage to see what it will take to maintain their epoxy coated concrete.

I'm really hoping our Dirt Dragon will do the trick. Running TM hoses will really bring up the cost.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom