ever rat out one of your competitors??

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
have you ever ratted out one of your competitors for doing something wrong??

I had an electrician read me the riot act once for using an extension cord on our sprayer.
CAUSE the grounding pin was broke off.
He started ranting and raving how OSHA would be all over me for that.

but he didn't call the authorities

I've seen a couple cleaners with their pump outs spewing water at the curb, but never felt compelled to rat them out.

Brummet's post on ICS got me wondering how many here have ever ratted out their comp for some violation, or suspected violation?

...L.T.A.

Rex Tyus

Never. I don't think Mike is a bad guy. I just thinks he takes rejection to personal. That and he has read one too many brochures.

Rex

TimP

I go for the neighbors pool

Actually Rex and I were talking about the phone book ads and everyone in there displays the IICRC logo and offer every service available just about. And we know a lot of them don't have every cert for what they are advertising nor are certified firms. We would like to turn them in but haven't since we aren't snitches. At least we would like for them to get in trouble....but what comes around goes around. Rex and I are the only two cert firms in the area.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I've got enough of my own problems that need fixing, no need to find someone else's.

I've felt like it, even talked about it, but never did it. I figure that shit will catch up with the offender eventually on their own.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Nope never will.

O/O are trying to put food on the table same as you.

Besides is the waste water all that bad?

I would think farmers dumping too much fertilizer on their fields and ruining lakes and our water supply is much more harmful.

Mike is mad that he lost the sale because most people don't want to hear the speel about this method, that doo hicky and WTF is ENcAPsULAtIOn bs.

Give them the suck and run and they will be satisfied.

Of course maybe Mike has went thru all those bridgepoint classes in the past and all the propaganda they teach?

Now if they were employing ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS thats a different matter! Taking work away from AMERICAN citizens is a CRIME!

Name
Lee Stockwell
Now Brummett's "victim" can file a complaint that someone, a vandal, opened his dump valve while they worked inside.

There are pix posted on the Internet to back them up....

TimP

You know he could of matched the price and hired some chimps and did a squirt and suck and ran. Made it clear that he'd do what the competition would do at that price and leave it at that.

Willy P

Name
Willy P
I just read that. Mike should be nominated hall monitor.It really reminds me of a spoiled child screaming in the supermarket as mom rolls through the candy aisle. :roll:

Anyone remember the movie Sixteen Candles?
The scene where the 2 geeks are watching with the night vision goggles ?

No just add the blue tooth in the ear and thats what I envision Mike looking like while stalking that low baller :0)

G

He's lucky he didnt rat in a prison.. He would have some big snicker bars up where the sun dont shine.. Besides a a$$ kickin.. :oops:

The Preacher

funny how Ruthie had a tattle tail ICS article about turning in a cleaner to the IICRC, now her lemmings are following her lead???

Fish rot from the hed down!!!

PS i wunder if he'll git a new patch from the iiCRc for his deed???

breathe72

are these pics still avail on the net?

does anyone have the link?

and no we have not snitched.

we are IICRC certified & also see a few in the yellow pages who use the logo and are not certified.

it never made me that pissed to be honest.

Would really like to see the snitch-pics if anyone has the link....

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
My father was responsible for the near death electrocution of a janitor at the bakery he worked at. The guy is on permanent disability. It had to do with a grounding issue when cleaning floors.

My dad made sure I always used a good extension cord.

Jeff Madsen

Supportive Member
Name
Jeff Madsen
No I haven't and I won't.

I've thought about this all day today. When I first read about it I thought "that sure seems like a horseshit thing to do". Now I'm sure my initial reaction was correct.

Mike should have been asleep because he'd spent the whole damn day out prospecting. Instead he pins his hopes on this one fat plum job. Then when he doesn't get it he pulls the jilted girlfriend routine. Nothing screams "I'm a fricken loser" more than hiding out in the bushes to catch some other poor fool doing something wrong.

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
1013808vb9_th.jpg

Numero Uno

Name
Caesar
Nope, I do what I need to do,if they choose to do otherwise that is there bizness...

randy

Name
Randy
Willy P said:
I just read that. Mike should be nominated hall monitor.It really reminds me of a spoiled child screaming in the supermarket as mom rolls through the candy aisle. :roll:

LOL HALL monitor, that's good. Actually Brummett does kind of remind me of kid in school that was always telling the teacher on everyone. I remember him tattling on me for selling gum to my classmates.

I don't remember his name because it was IN the 1ST GRADE.

I WOULD LIKE TO SECOND wILLY'S MOTION THAT MIKE BRUMMETT BE NAMED OFFICIALIAL MIKEY'S BOARD HALL MONITOR.

R

R W

All it takes is a little creative "drain-izm". Look for clean outs, and sinks in the gagage with sanitary drains. .....Simple. We still got the guys in town that open their big PowerMatic Tanks down the driveway, trying to make a wave.

R

Ramon Allones

I call Mexican Mafia.

they say 'no problemo'

You hear that JIMMY?

El Guapo

Ramon

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
I'M COMING FOR YA RAMON WITH MY GUNS BLAZIN YOU ILLEGAL PARASITE!

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I never drain the truckmount in driveways but I do urinate. Those people never call me back and I don't know why

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom