"EVERYONE QUALIFIES" FINANCING PROGRAM

Name
Hank Unck
We understand that credit is tight and your bank doesn't want to invest in you or your business, but we do!

We are putting our money on the line for you to grow. Whether you need restoration equipment, a new truckmount, or even are looking to put a package of equipment and chemicals together so you can be ready for the upcoming hurricane season, we are ready to help.

We have rates as low as 7.99% and we even finance start ups!
People are standing by to take your information, and well get you an offer in 60 minutes guaranteed!
Contact your distributor today or apply online.

SO WHY WAIT - APPLY NOW
Call toll-free 1-855-579-0001
or email info@onedegreecapital.com

This is a No Risk Opportunity - we want your business and will out work the competition!
Funding provided by One Degree Capital, the preferred lender for Sapphire Scientific and Dri-Eaz Products.

Last edited:

Charlie Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Charlie Lyman
This should be interesting. When Sapphire is the only one selling TM's, the other companies will follow suit. Should flood the market with worn out machines that people have been nursing along for the last couple of years because they can't get a loan.

hydracat

give people with good credit loans, then you run out of customers. Then give people with questionable credit loans and then you run out of customers. Then give people with no credit loans and you run out of customers. The loan officer still got his fee. Just sayin, is your house worth what it was a few years ago?

Spazznout

Name
Matt
Cash is King.
Start saving your money today while your machine is still strong. In a few short months you will have enough to pay cash for that shiny new SaphireS, prochem, chemtex or amtex TM of your dreams.

Not so sure this is a good move on their part (SS). GM and the auto industry went down this same path only a few short years ago. Funny how so many forget the results. You know the Bankrupt GM and auto industry. The ones that required billions upon billions of taxpayer dollars and shady backroom deals to save.

Seems we had the same problem with our housing sector of the economy, which was trumpeted as the cause of the Greatest recession in this country only a few short years ago. You know the sub-prime loans that imploded in the laps of financial firms across the world that "no one could have seen coming" (cough, cough, puke). OK make a bunch of loans to people who have no experience nor proven track record in the ability perform financially and even have the necessary skills to fulfill a promissory note. .....................Yeah, this is gonna end well.

But I digress.

Don't let yourself become a slave to your business.
When you have debt you are a slave to that debt.
You own nothing. Not even your business.
Doubt me.
Take a loan and try and miss a few months payments and see what happens.
Now how much do you own????

economies do NOT go straight up or down.
We are in a precarious time in this country and in the world.
The mobility that being a debt free company brings will give you a serious competitive advantage over most others including the big names in the coming years.

Last edited:
Reactions: Willy P

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
Good post

I will say responsible financing sometimes is neccesary. I financed my first tm and paid it off in six month because I put half down and overpaid weekly till I was done. My biz today is debt free, we aee working on getting drbt free on the personal side, should be there in thre years.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Cash is king but why not hold on to it and make payments? I'd much rather get a lease or get a loan than give up my cash. I prefer to hold on to cach, when you're liquid you have options, when you're totally invested you have few.

The other thing is why nurse a worn out machine throwing good money for repairs into a unit that's not long on life? I'd much rather make payments on a machine that's going to give me much fewer headaches and allow me the potential for much more income than a failing POS.

I guess everyone sees things differently?

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
I agree with Richard, especially when money is cheap to borrow. I assume the ad is for the credit challenged as someone with good + to excellent credit should be able to finance tangible things at just over half that rate. Banks and finance companies have really opened up the purse strings again - the only way they can make money is to finance things so the lull is over and is another step in the economic recovery!

Jim Williams

Name
Jim Williams
Well said! I was denied by this company a few weeks ago for a Sapphire rage because my credit got dinged a little last year due to a moronic real estate investment I made in 2006. Now I am glad I was denied. I will replace the engine on my 9 year old White magic Commander and keep on gettin it another 9 years. Payment free!

Spazznout

Name
Matt
Cheap money distorts the true cost of money and the goods being purchased with that money. It causes bubbles. The housing bubble, the new car bubble, the current College bubble. Say sapphire sells 10000 new units and floods the market. We have a normal cyclical corrective downturn in the economy (this is guaranteed as markets are self correcting). Liquidity dries up again and the loan market freezes again. Suddenly SS can no longer find another lender to make these high risk loans. OK. No biggie for SS. They made there money on the way up on the units sold and an outside lender took the risk on the loans. However with a downturn in the economy (a bear market) all businesses slow. Suddenly the market is flooded with CC who should have never taken nor should the banks have approved and given a loan due to them due to their poor credit history. The market becomes flooded with used SS truck mounts for sale. This will destroy a small manufacture as demand normally slows during recessions and this will be compounded by the flooded market with near new low hour used machines for sale.

Now for the folks who do borrow this "cheap money". They will be left with a machine that is worth at best 60-65 cents on the dollar due to the market being flooded with SS truckmounts purchased with easy money and loose credit basis. However they still owe the bank the full loan amount plus interest. Suddenly via the courts the banks destroy financially and take all valuable possessions of the CC who took out that cheap money loan only a year before.

Cheap money = an economy in trouble. If the economy was recovering Ben Bernanke, the Federal Reserve Chairman, would not need to keep the rates at near 0. He would let them rise. He can NOT. We would go into instant depression. In addition the government could no longer pay for even the interest on our current debt as a nation. (reality check)

If the economy was healing banks would NOT still be holding assets on a Mark to Model vs mark to market accounting basis. This means they are using models that they used to project profit from before the crash of 2008. These models are being used to assign value to property for loans the biggest banks in this country hold. These values are many times 2,3,4 x what the actual market value or what the asset backing the loan would actually sell for if the bank put it on the open market. If the economy was healing this would not be allowed to continue.

If the economy was healing and cheap money is a sign of it, why has the dollar lost 10% of its value in the last 4 years. Yes, why did our government and banking sector through fiat creation of dollars need to steal 10% of all of our money via an indirect and underhanded tax on every real, physical and currency based assets we hold.

Yes, money is cheap right now..........right up until the point it is not.........then you have nothing when the illusions the MSM try to build every day get kicked in the butt by the reality that is happening right in front of us.

This is why I preach no debt.
The bank owns you and your stuff. Taking a loan is a bet. And you can loose more than your original investment or amount of money you borrowed. The reality is cheap money carries a much higher risk than money at a more normalized or expensive interest rate. Bubbles do NOT form in those sorts of environments. Rather innovation and entrepreneurship grow and prosper in those environments.

If the economy was healing the employment rate of the population would be improving. (not the Unemployment rate, that is massaged by an algorithm the government uses and can be found on the BLS.gov website...) The employment rate of the population is another figure the BLS puts out as well. It is just NOT reported in the Main Stream Media. To date their has been 0 improvement in that figure since 2009.
But dont take my word for it. Check out this Chart and short article from the NY Times. http://economix.blogs.nytimes.com/2013/04/05/the-employment-rate/

Making loans to folks who under good market conditions would NOT be given credit is NOT a sign of economic recovery. It is a sign of desperation. In normal times banks have plenty of folks with decent and good credit taking loans. They would NEVER consider loaning to lower tear credit without insane interest rates and needed collateral. The problem is the folks with good credit are either tapped out and can not afford more loans, or are content keeping their affairs separate from the banking institutions to ensure they control their economic future, not some banker. So the banks are left in desperation with the bottom of the barrel high risk customers. All of this is symptoms of cheap money with a dollar that has been in constant devaluation for DECADES in this country and across the western world.

I think this is a good conversation. As small business owners we need to be discussing and aware of these sorts of topics as we move forward. I think that as small business owners we have some awesome opportunities ahead of us and that these are truly exciting times. I expect many, many opportunities for smaller and midsized firms who maintain low or NO debt and maintain high levels of cash reserves. Having high levels of cash provides mobility, flexibility, durability and absolute ownership under any economic climate. In one of slow decline, it provides opportunity to take advantage of the losses that those who did have loans to the hilt because "it was cheap money" will leave on the table.

Last edited:

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Drugs? Are you on drugs?

Are you at liberty to say which ones.....so I will be sure to avoid them. :p

Great post actually, we simply see things differently.

As business owner I don't see how you can expect to pay cash for everything and if you are actually living that lifestyle then I believe you are holding your business back. It takes too long to wait and save to buy tools, trucks needed to expand with or replace aging equipment. I agree with minimizing risks and not extended yourself beyond your means.

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
Well here is what i am going to do....

I decided its time for a new tiller....

I have a credit line at Home Depot...and it has a balance...

We are getting a refund...

HD or rather Lowes in this case cuz its a better deal

is having a 18mth 0%....

So get the machine for the 0%,

take the money I would have spent on the machine (refund)

and pay down/off my balance........

get my machine....get cheap money....and pay down/off what was there......

in my mind....

win

win

win

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
oh cuz then when the memorial day sale hits....and the special 24 mth 0%

thats paying for the deck:rockon:

Bill Bruders

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Bruders
Hey if anyone has cash and wants to buy the best built, best performing, best selling truckmounts in the market today no problem you don't have to borrow it from us just go see your Sapphire Distributor:-) if you want to keep your cash and make payments (which are expensed tax wise versus depreciated generally) we can help. By the way this is our money on the line Legend Brands is investing in you.

Bill Bruders

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Bruders
Butler can do that because they make far more money per unit than any other manufacturer because they only sell direct and charge equal to products sold by distributors. They also use vehicle manufacturer financing. But hey if you want to over pay for a machine go ahead lol

Reactions: John Olson
F

FB7777

Hey more power to Butler

How is anyone overpaying? Is your WM1200 cheaper than Butler?

Just sounds like there is more layers ( commissions) when you don't deal direct.

If Sapphire financing ( which is outsourced like Butler ) is higher, are you sayings its due to SS needing to make more on the credit deal?

Bill Bruders

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Bruders
I guess I wasn't real clear sorry. Distributors actually purchase machines from us they don't get commissions. That's not maybe as well known as I thought. That means they believe in the machines they sell because they are invested in the deal. Commission programs are fine but they don't require the same level of commitment from the salesmen in my view.
We don't really outsource the financing as much as the administration to keep costs down.
I just think Butlers should be cheaper that's all.

Reactions: John Olson

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
For heavens sake.
Clearly anybody with cash can get a better deal. So what?

It is nice that they are offering that it will allow some to get what they want and pay as they go, or some peole that have better use for their cash.

As far as people not over extending themselves financially, there's a room and place for personal responsibility.
If they don't exercise it, life will teach them. And everybody who thinks they can pick some cheap stuff in a while- Power to you.
I am glad SS is offering it.

Name
Hank Unck
Two Key Benefits of Financing for Small Businesses

Financing provides small businesses two important benefits:
1. Frees up working capital​
2. Provides cash reserves for expanding/growing the business​

Small businesses are well known for frequently not having enough cash flow to operate and grow in a fashion they should, or would like. Paying employees (even if that’s only you), purchasing expendable supplies, fuel, etc. take a considerable amount of cash flow.

If equipment is purchased outright from savings, it might make the small business asset rich, but cash poor, which can handicap the business if there are unexpected setbacks in the business, changing market factors such as fluctuations in the economy, or changes that require the business to invest in capitalizing on new or different market opportunities. Therefore, equipment financing/leasing is often a better alternative, for small businesses, than purchasing equipment outright, or putting down a large deposit on a conventional loan, and greatly reducing cash reserves.

Another benefit of financing is acquiring the latest technology. If you like being the cleaning/restoration company that takes pride in having older (but paid for) equipment, and don’t mind paying the cost to keep it running, fine. Purchase the unit at the end of the lease for whatever buyout you chose (10%, $1, etc.) and go on your merry way. However if you want to get the performance, reliability and efficiencies that come along with the newest technology, and a fresh new warranty, then finance the next unit, and keep your savings in the bank.

With financed money you purchase capital good that generate income for you, with “other people’s money” rather than depleting your own reserves and savings, and with capital purchase business tax benefits, it just makes dollars and sense. (Sorry, couldn’t resist the pun.)

APPLY NOW
Contact your Sapphire Scientific distributor, or
apply online
Call toll-free 1-855-579-0001
or email info@onedegreecapital.com

Last edited:
Reactions: Ken Snow

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Very well said Hank- whatever the asset is, in today's economy of cheap money financing through a Capital or Operating Lease, or simply bani financing only makes sense.

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
Bill pretty much nailed it, most cleaners don't have the $2k month{or whatever} to fill their books up. If a $3-400 truckmount payment puts you out of business, then you have big problems anyway.

Most of the guys i have seen make it in the last 5 years put their cash in several marketing campaigns, regardless of equipment they started with.

Back
Top Bottom