Extended Wand

Chris A

Name
Chris
Was there someone on the board a while back who bought an extended Greenhorn? I've been having some recurring neck pain in the last couple months and I'm thinking it may be my wand (standard Greenhorn). I'm 6' 4".

sweendogg

Name
David Sweeney
I'm sure Greenie could fab you one... or you could cut off 4 inches from each leg, send them to me, and you won't have to worry about being too tall.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Chris Adkins said:
Was there someone on the board a while back who bought an extended Greenhorn? I've been having some recurring neck pain in the last couple months and I'm thinking it may be my wand (standard Greenhorn). I'm 6' 4".

Chris, the fab shop on Summit st, (near the corner of Summit and Water st) should be able to extend the tube for you.
Once that's done, all you'll need is a longer supply line from valve to jet manifold

also learn to wand both right and left handed thru out the day.... (if you're not already doing that)

..L.T.A.

Chris A

Name
Chris
meAt said:
Chris Adkins said:

Chris, the fab shop on Summit st, (near the corner of Summit and Water st) should be able to extend the tube for you.
Once that's done, all you'll need is a longer supply line from valve to jet manifold

also learn to wand both right and left handed thru out the day.... (if you're not already doing that)

..L.T.A.

Funny you mentioned that, they just fixed my fresh water tank last week.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom