Facebook Ads In Los Angeles CA

Sky

Name
Sky L.
I am located in LA and have been trying to advertise carpet cleaning, tile & Grout cleaning etc... for some time and have done nothing but lose money. I have tried boost, Ads Manager and the results have been the same, Nothing!

While my story may be grim, there are some in other areas in Atlanta, Indi and in the south (Texas) that absolutely swear by facebook and hardly use anything else to advertise. Are there any in the LA area that use facebook with much success or am I just doing something wrong? Also, I have spoken to Facebook reps on a number of occasions and with there help the results have been the same.

Interested to hear your feedback and what works for you guys? If you want to also mention your upsell tactics or if you give full price over the phone that would be greatly appreciated as well, as that is all apart of advertising.

Thank you in advance!

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Have you tried EDDM?
It can be drilled down to routes on the zip codes you want to work in. Seems like much better than a small ad. With a EDDM card you have so much room for graphics and to make a special offer.

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
Couple questions...

How many Facebook reviews do you have?

Can we see the ad?

What type of campaign are you doing? Web traffic, conversions, lead form, reach, brand awareness?

Have you done any A/B testing yet with two different ads to the same audience?

What have you spent and over how long of a period?

Sky

Name
Sky L.
Have you tried EDDM?
It can be drilled down to routes on the zip codes you want to work in. Seems like much better than a small ad. With a EDDM card you have so much room for graphics and to make a special offer.
I have never heard of EDDM. Is that direct mailing?

Sky

Name
Sky L.
Couple questions...

Can we see the ad?

What type of campaign are you doing? Web traffic, conversions, lead form, reach, brand awareness?

So when I started I started with boost. My current add is “Get More Calls”

Sky

Name
Sky L.
Couple questions...

Can we see the ad?

I currently have 12 reviews. My current add is $14/day running for two weeks.

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
So when I started I started with boost. My current add is “Get More Calls”

Boosting is better used when a post is already getting good traction organically with likes, comments, and shares. People are more apt to look at it if it has some action already, boosting just pushes it out to more people but the algorithm controls where it goes more. Ads Manager allows you to have more control over where it is going from the start.

Are you active on any of the neighborhood pages?

Sky

Name
Sky L.
Can we see your ad?
Can we see your ad?

E5A348CB-FAC7-4FF6-9AB9-82424D046015.jpeg 1151D598-BF1E-4EB8-9692-28424CB9A29E.jpeg

Sky

Name
Sky L.
Boosting is better used when a post is already getting good traction organically with likes, comments, and shares. People are more apt to look at it if it has some action already, boosting just pushes it out to more people but the algorithm controls where it goes more. Ads Manager allows you to have more control over where it is going from the start.

Are you active on any of the neighborhood pages?
I am not but will begin to work on that. It seems like YELP is the big boy in my area.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I have never heard of EDDM. Is that direct mailing?
Yes. Very targeted, low cost and you determine the demographic and quantity dropped.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom