Facebook ?

nsidla

Just out of curiosity how many of you business owners are using Facebook actively to help promote your business and/or have up to date Facebook pages ?

thanks for any feedback,

Nick

Doug D

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Dimick
I tell my customers that to write on their wall what a great job we did. when they write on their wall, it goes to all of their friends. cheapest advertising you can get!

Name
Robert
We have one that we are on daily. It's free and easy to interact with your clients to stay on their minds. We book a job every once in a while directly on Facebook but its more of a place to build relationships....To me, to be successful on Facebook, you can't make every single post business related...its important to add a personal touch.

-Robert

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
When I was promoting my Dallas area more, I would tell all my customers....Right in the email after the job, to post it on facebook AND do a google review.

The problem with posting it on their wall is most people have friends out of the area.....Hense the purpose of Facebook.

A fan page is awesome... I have a few....But you really need to stay on top of them....Which I don't really.

For carpet cleaners you need to be specific to an area....Which is really cool because Facebook catagorizes people into YOUR area with a distance limit..... Gotta love that.

You can really utilize this tool to promote to only your area with your business page.

nsidla

Seems like nobody has a choice but to get into social media these days, even the cleaning industry. It is definitely very useful as you mentioned Brian because it allows you to see what other potential accounts could be in your area.

I actually found this blog article the other day with some great tips about posting and timing your posts on Facebook to have the most impact...check it out ! Very useful and gives a lot of info most people don't think about in addition to being a quick read:

http://www.entrepreneur.com/blog/220166

Charlie Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Charlie Lyman
Facebook is amazing for business. I only have 71 likes, but people find me on there and call me. I'll post pictures and get calls because of them. The more you can put your info out there the better.
One cool thing is I can snap a picture with my phone and put it on my facebook page with a caption before I forget about it. Post it and go back to work. I have a few customers that are friends on my personal page. They send me messages to schedule jobs.

nsidla

Charlie Lyman said:
Facebook is amazing for business. I only have 71 likes, but people find me on there and call me. I'll post pictures and get calls because of them. The more you can put your info out there the better.
One cool thing is I can snap a picture with my phone and put it on my facebook page with a caption before I forget about it. Post it and go back to work. I have a few customers that are friends on my personal page. They send me messages to schedule jobs.

That's awesome, sounds like your facebook use is pretty damn extensive and getting you business !

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom