Fancy Dining Chairs & Bar Stools

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
I knew that too much moisture would be an issue when cleaning these.

IMG_2915.JPG

Four of them looked like someone had previously tried to use a Rug Doc on it......

IMG_2924.JPG

Not all of it was what I'd call BAD as far as cleaning.

IMG_2925.JPG

Dri Tools by any MFG come in SUPER handy in cases like these.........

IMG_2928.JPG

Had Fun Cleaning these....
The 4 High Chairs had Obvious Browning from a previous cleaning attempt.

Thanks To Mike and You All...... I knew how to deal with it, and make it acceptable to the clients..

40Vol and Sunshine : )

Reactions: Desk Jockey

KevinL

Supportive Member
Name
Kevin Leach
We have those exact chairs in the first pic with different fabric in a queen ann set we are trying to sell. Anyone need a dr set?

Brian H

Name
Brian H
I'm told 40% will evaporate to Carbon dioxide with time.

The chemical makeup of Hydrogen Peroxide is H2O2. The "bleaching" action occurs when it sheds one of the Oxygen molecules. Once that happens, all you have left is H2O (water) and O2 (oxygen). If it is dry, there is no residue.

I am not ware of it being available in 40% strength. 40 volume, yes, 40% no...We buy 55 gallon drums of 35% Hydrogen Peroxide. Because of that strength and the amount we use, the governement has been in to make sure it is being used for legal purposes.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
The issue as not the residue as the peroxide once dry will be neutralized and will not leave residue.
The issue is weakening natural fabric and substantially shortening its life.

There's a lot that happens in in plant situation that is not according to the "book". When done by a very experienced person like Mr. Mann, they work well. Still some of those procedures harm the fiber, yet they may be the better option.

In less experienced hands?

Well, that's called learning through experience.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom