Finally did it...and now I'm Fittled Pink!

PrimaDonna

Megatron
Name
MB
It's been about 3 years that we've been exploring Fittle Bug. There were several things holding us back as I didn't see it as a fit for our model do to some limitations in functionality.

Over the years Steve has added capabilities and after seeing him at The Experience and the latest demo....all of the objections we had have been resolved.

I'm excited to begin using Fittle Bug and will keep you posted as to the progress and how it's working out for us.

Besides @WillS , anyone else using it. Any insights, tips or thougths for a newbie?

@smastio

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
It's been about 3 years that we've been exploring Fittle Bug. There were several things holding us back as I didn't see it as a fit for our model do to some limitations in functionality.

Over the years Steve has added capabilities and after seeing him at The Experience and the latest demo....all of the objections we had have been resolved.

I'm excited to begin using Fittle Bug and will keep you posted as to the progress and how it's working out for us.

Besides @WillS , anyone else using it. Any insights, tips or thougths for a newbie?

@smastio
I like Steve! He is a very smart man. :cool:

WillS

Supportive Member
Name
Will
Sending out mass email offers to past customers to book their next appointment online using a promo code should do you pretty good. Something like 10% off next service by booking online using promo code 10OFF or something like that. People love that shiot. When they enter the code on fittle it applies the 10% off to the whole bill and they can see it real time.

Also setting up a promo code when they enter it gives them like a couch and love seat for $150 when it would normally would be $185. Cool features, good luck Meg. Now add that LiveChat incase people have questions they can live chat ya right on the fittlebug booking page. We had Steve intergrate our website template into the fittlebug booking to make it look like they never left our site. www.NaturalDry.com/Book.html
We use this instead of the naturaldry.fittlebug.com link.

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
You are in good hands with Steve and fittlebug... inform all your customers/prospects in all your advertising that they can now book online.. our orders for this month are 55% phone 45% online bookings

Reactions: Mikey P

smastio

Name
Steve Mastio
Do you have to be real smart to figure it out? Or can Chavez help me?
You don't have to be a smart feller, just a fart smeller - and from what I read you qualify! :lol: JK, I must admit, I toss banter bombs and run. Like a pyro that watches the flames burn from the distance. Hog, you and I would probably be the two people out in the pond at night with flashlights and frog gigs hunting down breakfast. At least I'd like to think so...

Old Coastie

Supportive Member
Name
Stephen
image.jpeg
Do you have to be real smart to figure it out? Or can Chavez help me?

smastio

Name
Steve Mastio
Enlighten me Distinguished Master of the Fittle...
Rooms, areas, living room, dining room, 0-100 SQ FT, 101-150 SQ FT.... You can offer the public any choice that makes sense to them. History has suggested that the simpler the choices the better results. Some providers like to call carpet cleaning areas and designate it as (X Square Feet); some like to call things bedrooms, and some people like to call things small bedroom, medium bedroom and large bedroom with size differentials. You can always use the "information boxes" to explain in text, show pictures or present videos so they can get answers to common questions about your services. I wanted to design FBug so you could call things whatever you want; even if you want to create a category called rooms and offer 1 thru 3000 options to choose from. What I understand about women, which admittedly isn't much :confusedd:, is that most woman are not going to measure to the square foot every room so that it is exact; but history has suggested that consumers can multiple 10 x 15, 15 X 15, etc. Yes, they will be wrong sometimes and yes you will have to call them on the carpet (cc humor), but the key is to allow them to suggest what they want, when the want it, so they can move on to their next task. How many times have you had to adjust order that were called in? It happens. Confusing them with options causes the odds of an online order to not take place. What do you when you get confused at websites? Most people click the back button. In a perfect world technology could solve ALL consumers wants and needs. Never gonna happen. Empower them with what they want - Time, Quality and Professionalism. I blogged on this topic a bit this morning.... http://www.fittlebug.com/2016/04/29/sociology-the-study-of-peeps If you have any questions - you know where I live! LOL

WillS

Supportive Member
Name
Will
Boom! Don't mess with the Fittlemaster.

In Marty's market, they could have the option of choosing:

1. Small Trailer
2. Medium Trailer
3. Large Trailer

Couldn't refuse that one.

Meg, you have a link to your fittle page yet? I'm curious to see how you setup pricing.

Reactions: jcooper

PrimaDonna

Megatron
Name
MB
Meg, you have a link to your fittle page yet? I'm curious to see how you setup pricing.

Working on that this week. Had a call with Steve yesterday and a few things I need to work out on my end so things integrate with our scheduling structure. I have a lot of data entry to do! Trying to simplify it for the end user and not offer too many line items/choices and disclosures so they don't get frustrated.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom