Finally going to see a Vortex up close

F

FB7777

JonDon New Hampshire is having a customer appreciation day on Friday and they will have a new Vortex there for us to play around with.

Anything I should pay particular attention to? This truck is being delivered to a guy in Maine I believe so I assume it is one of the latest units built by Blueline.

A. wilson

They had it here at the Atlanta CAD day when I was picking up my Bluewave last Friday. It is the 7000HAT Vortex. I was trying to get the BlueLine Rep to trade me straight across for my van/tm. Funny, he just laughed at me.

harryhides

Name
Tony
Fred, look very carefully at the plumbing- I hear it's your specialty. There should be no restrictions and as few bends as possible.

F

FB7777

Caes, I'll be up there for the morning... hope you can make it bro.

F

FB7777

what did you do Greg? Come up with me, I'll tell Marco you work for me...

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I was kidding, thanks though I am not a high roller with employees yet, so I have to suck rugs

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
jonestown.jpg

Name
Ron lippold
Good

Vortex is goooood

1275.00 first job 6 hr
125.00 second 35 min
bid and schedule stone polish clean 4 bath rooms 3250.00

all in all a pretty good day

Becker

Name
Becker
That newest V is nice... And very quite.. But $100k

I tried to buy the V at MF when they were having problems with it. I offered the $312 cash in my pocket, and said I fixed the problem myself.

They rejected, turned out the tank was dry... Dang it. I knew it was something simple.

adamh

Supportive Member
Name
Adam Hale
I remember that Becker. The thing shut down and we all just looked at it like WTF!!! Becker came over and made an offer of $300.
Some guy came over and said, " put water in the tank and it will start right up."

I don't know his name but he sure is a genius!! Put water in the tank and WOW.

It doesn't cost 100K BTW

Becker

Name
Becker
Loaded the way the new V at MF looks to be $100K in the CF mag,. Ok.. maybe 98,599.99 add in the 8.6 sales tax.. $110,

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom