Flood Restoration pricing

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Anyone know where I can go online to get some guidlines that insurance companies will except?

Thanks

Rob Lyon

Name
Rob Lyon
xactamate, except fo rebuilds,I can't use the blue book at all, but it is a start (and less expensive)

G

WOW; wdr in Cali; call the national guard out; more than a bucket of water spilled anywhere can cause a massive land slide!!

R

rotovacguy

There's a guy in my area that runs a very successful carpet cleaning / flood restoration business. Him and his business partner both took the necessary courses to become a licensed insurance agent. He said he took those courses so he knew the games the insurance companies would play.

He told me most of the time the insurance will try to have it done in the $250 per hour range, but since he knows how they work, he always gets in the area of $500 per hour for flood restoration work. This is where not only being fully certified, but educated in the whole process comes into play.

Of course, this is what he told me, I have no personal experience with that stuff. But judging by the looks of his company , I have no reason to doubt him. In fact, he said better than 70% of his yearly revenue is from the flood work just in March and April, the rest is throughout the whole year carpet cleaning. At $500 per hour, it tends to add up pretty quick.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Rates for your area?

I can give you xactimate if that's what you want, but you'll need to give me one of those Ipods you're giving away! :wink:

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
rjfdube said:
WOW; wdr in Cali; call the national guard out; more than a bucket of water spilled anywhere can cause a massive land slide!!

If there were any hills in Florida, there would be landslides all the time.

Thanks for the help everyone.
I have been out on a good amount of flood jobs but it's been awhile since I have prices any.
Thanks

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
Check for Joe Peirron on some of the other boards. He has a company that will input your information and provide you the line by line quote.

jpier35

If you need information on pricing and estimating, send a request to info@aprclaims.com We are in the process of taking our local estimating services for water damage claims to the internet in order to help companies get paid appropriately for their services.

Many carpet cleaning companies don't do enough water losses to justify buying a software that requires a monthly subscription. They also don't know the amount invoices total up to using industry accepted software compared to charging the best way they know. It will amaze people!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom