Flow jet pump continues to run...

Able 1

Name
Keith
This is on a Prochem Peak, I think it may be because the blue bladder tank might be bad. :? Any suggestions for what to check before I start throwing parts at it?

Thanks

Able 1

Name
Keith
Where's that located? Seems the bladder tank is holding pressure though it only filled it 2 hours ago...

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
It s the little square thing on the end of the pump. 1 screw on the cover, 2 screws hold the switch on. 2 wires coming out of the cover.

D

dirt smackdown

you might need to replace it for sure. alot of times the humidty corrods the contacts and it will run until something breaks.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Able 1 said:
Thanks Doug, How do you test it? :oops:

you can test it by pinching off the down stream line momentarily .
It should shut off the pump.

There may be an adjustment screw on the demand switch too.
The demand switch is the square thingie Doug mentioned on the end of the pump head

..L.T.A.

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
Yup the pressure switch for sure. I've noticed you either get a good one or bad. Sometimes they last a year or two, other times not so much.

Keep the pump off the ground and try to keep it as cool as possible. Oh try not getting the pressure switch wet either.

Able 1

Name
Keith
It's working now... thanks for the replies. I put and open QC on the end of the supply to the truck mount, turned on the pump and then took apart the switch pushed it in a couple times, and put it back together(never this easy for me)... 8) Fixed! Well for now. :lol: Thanks for the offer Doug, I'll see how long it lasts. :oops:

A

amazingcleansc

Ive found with my vortex, if anything seems out of the ordinary, ALWAYS check and make sure you didn't leave the emergency brake on.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom