Focus. MIT

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
But otherwise, several text exchanges are a waste of time.
True, however I can handle 3 customers simultaneously while texting and cleaning. with talking, I can only focus on that.

I hate it when someone blows up phone phone with VM and Text asking g me to talk to them and then only asks 1 simple question- "do you strip and wax floors?"
šŸ¤¦ā€ā™‚ļø No.

Mike J

Name
Mike Joannides
Thatā€™s called ā€œHopiumā€. Also. Adding to a losing trade is a terrible idea. Warren wouldnā€™t have done what you are doing before or after 50. Iā€™m not trying to dog you, but I donā€™t think you are trying to protect you capital. Look at the the chart I posted above. Itā€™s a buying opportunity. Draw a trend line across the bottom wicks. If you could have covered those puts after hours that would have been awesome. But you canā€™t. You would have better off shorting apple on a margin account.
It is a horrible trade, no mistake about it. If Apple stays strong until Feb, Its good for my business. I feel the markets are ready for another rodeo, and regulations on AI are the main event, along with election.
By Feb, something should happen.

Mike J

Name
Mike Joannides
Thatā€™s called ā€œHopiumā€. Also. Adding to a losing trade is a terrible idea. Warren wouldnā€™t have done what you are doing before or after 50. Iā€™m not trying to dog you, but I donā€™t think you are trying to protect you capital. Look at the the chart I posted above. Itā€™s a buying opportunity. Draw a trend line across the bottom wicks. If you could have covered those puts after hours that would have been awesome. But you canā€™t. You would have better off shorting apple on a margin account.

Apple, Jets, im just gonna clean carpets now....

SamIam

Name
sam miller
I have a buddy that if I text him he will answer.
Text a 2nd time he will tolerate it and answer.
If I text a 3rd time my phone rings lol.
Well at least you know how to get him to answer his phone.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom