For The 175 Users.....

R

R W

For those that pre-scrub before extracting, how much pre-spray are you putting down as to not damage the fibers with the rotary scrubber and pad? And you are getting quick dry times, too? Just curious. It seems that the rotary would need a lot of moisture (pre-spray) to lube the pad. And are you doing this on residentials, or commercials, or both?

I will use the ProCaps machine or grooming rake to agitate, when needed.

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
I have no clue while using my HF, but it's pretty wet. The brush is many years old and well worn, i.e. it's not as aggressive as a brand new brush. Yes the dry times are quick with my 18 flow glided ti wand, You're pulling slowly only one time with the wand,and a dry pass afterword makes even more of a difference.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
R W said:
For those that pre-scrub before extracting, how much pre-spray are you putting down as to not damage the fibers with the rotary scrubber and pad? And you are getting quick dry times, too? Just curious. It seems that the rotary would need a lot of moisture (pre-spray) to lube the pad. And are you doing this on residentials, or commercials, or both?

RW, we roto scrub most com
and maybe 20% of the empties.
hardly ever roto scrub res

we use the same amount of pre-spray as when not roto scrubbing.
which varies with soil level
anywhere from 150sf to 500sf pr RTU gal

If we're roto scrubbing, it's generally bad, so coverage rates would be in the 150 to 250sf range pr gal RTU.

the "safest" way to be not concerned about burning up a carpet is to pre-spray then use a pre-spray "saturated" green stripped scrub bonnet

a roto scrub will kick your procaps azz...trust me
(or any counter rotating brush machine for that matter)

roto scrub is just so much better at shearing soil off the fiber than a CRB machine

dry times are no different for "our" style
cause the amount of pre-spray used has as much to do with dry times than anything.
Roto scrubbing doesn't effect that one way or another

..L.T.A.

R

R W

meAt said:
R W said:

RW, we roto scrub most com
and maybe 20% of the empties.
hardly ever roto scrub res

we use the same amount of pre-spray as when not roto scrubbing.
which varies with soil level
anywhere from 150sf to 500sf pr RTU gal

If we're roto scrubbing, it's generally bad, so coverage rates would be in the 150 to 250sf range pr gal RTU.

the "safest" way to be not concerned about burning up a carpet is to pre-spray then use a pre-spray "saturated" green stripped scrub bonnet

a roto scrub will kick your procaps azz...trust me
(or any counter rotating brush machine for that matter)

roto scrub is just so much better at shearing soil off the fiber than a CRB machine

dry times are no different for "our" style
cause the amount of pre-spray used has as much to do with dry times than anything.
Roto scrubbing doesn't effect that one way or another

..L.T.A.

Meat....where do you fit that scrubber in your van?

Jeez, Marty....I thought that was "dry cleaning".....roto with no juice.

steve r

if i have to prescrub, the carpets already trashed also i use a tank on the 175 it gives you better control of how much product to use

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom