Love it

Man sized colar and valve knob

$4 at ACE

Dont forget a screen/0ring
20161008_131617.jpg

hogjowl

Idiot™
You don't have a fresh water tank?
Are you seriously telling me that after 30 years of cleaning carpet that you're riding around all day posting from a van with NO FRESH WATER TANK?

YOU'RE AN IDIOT!

Bob Pruitt

Name
Robert Pruitt
Home Depot has great buckets Mike!!!
There orange...not quite Saiger orange... you know in case your new shut of valve thing fails...

Reactions: hogjowl

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
I know I'm a rebel since I pull a trailer, but if I had a water tank in my trailer, it would be a ridiculous amount of weight added to the tongue of my truck.

So yes, I have one of those valves on my hose. Only mine is brass

Reactions: Bob Pruitt

hogjowl

Idiot™
I know I'm a rebel since I pull a trailer, but if I had a water tank in my trailer, it would be a ridiculous amount of weight added to the tongue of my truck.

So yes, I have one of those valves on my hose. Only mine is brass

This is a big boy thread.
So, go sit in the corner and shut up.

Name
Brad Gouveia
You should get a hose quick connect for the end as well. Makes hooking the hose up so much easy. Just do the screw the quick connect on and then connect the hose.

Johnny

Supportive Member
Name
Johnny
Never understood why anyone would carry an extra ton of weight and take up valuable room in the van for water that's available everywhere you go.

Reactions: BIG WOOD

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
If I can't get water outside, I can get it inside. Carry some tap adapters. I can't remember the last time I couldn't get water somewhere.

Bob Pruitt

Name
Robert Pruitt
When I was living in Drought plagued California I was asked frequently how much water I would be using when I cleaned residential jobs. I think the guys that had water tanks in their vans had a less concerned customer, because they could just say we carry all the water we need for this job. I have been on jobs where the only way to get water is to remove a supply line to a sink or toilet. The shut off valves under there are usually frozen with hard water and the handles are now plastic and sometimes just spin... so I would rather not mess with it. Spend 30 minutes trying to make some exterior water source work after the building owner had damaged it so it wouldn't work because people were stealing water. On and on...
I like the idea of carrying enough water to get a job done...if needed.

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Mikeys just trying to justify his under powered, over complicated, service bulletin riddled, poorly equipped rig.
You never answered his question on how much it costs you a year to be prepared for those few jobs

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom