Get your orders in for the Zipper Super Spinner

mmarkovic

I'm having difficulty even considering any spinner on residential or cut pile commercial carpet due to flowering of the yarns especially on start up (even with residential spray bar). When you first squeeze the trigger of any spinner tool it delivers full pressure but the spraybar(s) are not spinning up to full speed so the impact to the yarns is much harder and will deform the nap texture until the spinner(s) get up to full rotation speed. I've seen many youtube videos showing the ring of terror that will permanently flower a ring in the nap if the operator doesn't move right away or travels too slowly, uses too much heat or too much pressure. Those of you who own one of these know exactly what I'm talking about. On commercial GD looped nap the tool really kicks butt in one pass.

SamIam

Name
sam miller
Eric talked about it in Vegas the reason there's no flowering is the angle of the jets.

It's a little different then if you used a tile tool or cx-15

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
It's the angle of the jets and spray bar that is preventing the flowering and crop circles....

I have tried to flower and cause damage on a number of carpets (owned by me or family :) ) hooked up to my Butler High Heat at 1000 psi at the truck....

Have had it sitting and burning in one spot for 5 seconds....10 seconds.....I have not been able to cause damage....

The unit is easy to push and pull while cleaning...doesn't get stuck in one spot....even if did....which it won't.....no problems....

Anything that is left behind I have been able to groom out....

As far as flow with the 1000 psi....it is putting out the same flow as my regular 12 flow Zipper at 500 psi.....I have tested it....

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Actually also need to clarify... I started out out larger jets in the Super Spinner and took it down a size after a lot of cleaning testing.

I am now more like an 8 to 9 flow with the smaller jets and at that 1000 psi at the TM

Reactions: Erik

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom