Getting frustrated

SamIam

Name
sam miller
Not sure if a new website will help or not organically,

The move hasn't produced much work.

Still going to my old area last week $1800 in two days.

But Google ads 170 clicks no calls.

Yelp messages $450 a month budget $11 a message and no response except one way out of the area.

I'm good going back 2 days a week and paying bills.

But it feels like I'm getting my ad budget clicked out by looky loos who phone a friend in the long run.

Screenshot_20230410-201016.png Screenshot_20230410-201405.png

Mikey P

Administrator
www ads are bullshit, get out and kiss some babies and realtors, learn who the players are within 5 miles of your new home, stand out with grace on their community FB groups, and clean churches, battered woman shelters and sponsor a T-Ball team.

and clean and repair everything in a house

FredC

Village Idiot
A guy in Lancaster wants to buy me out, I'm tempted to take the money and go to home Depot and get health insurance.

This is the wise move honestly

but let me know if you want to spend a bunch of money on the internet

Reactions: SamIam

Mikey P

Administrator
ummm...stfu
My bad, www ads are great for finding broke renters who need it done today.

Review sites in the other hand kick ass. Hopefully Sam moved his Yelp and Google map pages to his much more affluent new area, and his reviews dont all say " Sam got all the piss and poop out of my carpet but now my lawn smells horrible and has turned yellow"...

Reactions: Connor and SamIam

Mikey P

Administrator
and I agree, sell it while you can, and get a 30 a week with benefits retirement gig.

Starting over is going to ruin you and your savings. Adwords and FB boosting all over The Valley wont be cheap. And driving to all those spread out $159 jobs will cost a fortune.

Mr Brightside

Name
Jay Wags
every market is different I tend to be almost the highest priced area in my market and I still work and schedule a ton of jobs
sometimes I start getting price focused and then I remember how shitty the customers are at the bottom lol
I think being in the middle is the best and offering high quality is the key

Mikey P

Administrator
Boy oh boy Sam ...I ran across your thread from a couple years ago where you just beat the living crap out of me all over the internet including teemf..

you'd think I'd eaten your puppy or something..

SamIam

Name
sam miller
Boy oh boy Sam ...I ran across your thread from a couple years ago where you just beat the living crap out of me all over the internet including teemf..

you'd think I'd eaten your puppy or something..
Rob copied that and I deleted it after I posted it.

He never asked if he could copy and paste it either.

But he hates you so.

Reactions: Mikey P

Mr Brightside

Name
Jay Wags
Agoura Hills
Hey I checked out your area and was brainstorming if I can throw out some ideas feel free to call me I'll pm you my number

I also think we are feeling the pain in the economy right now and this is the calm before we pickup again
Or
We are all royally effed and the world is about to implode

If it was me I would figure out how to get atheist one van running full time everyday and get one guy working with you and as soon as he can go on his own take that home depot job and manage him the rest of your free time

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom