Getting to know Green Gurl and Guy

green gurl

I too drug a porty up and down stairs when I was pregnant... I still clean carpets all the time. I know what it's like pushing a wand for hours, moving furniture aroung and how a stair case can break my back more than the furniture i moved. I am not trying to impress anyone this is me!! I've basically found this board as an outlet and to have fun. I'm sorry for the things that you have been through... and I think you are an extremely strong woman for picking up and fighting like you have for your family!! I don't disrespect anyone on this board and I'm certainly not trying to make any enemies. however if some people wanna be an ass on here i won't hesitate to say what's on my mind. Reading through all the post I gathered that most of the members were sarcastic and mean... and that's why i joined... because i find the humor in it all and love to "fight" back!!! so sorry if i have upset anyone!

Mikey P

Administrator
aahh you haven't upset anyone but Lance and his inverted penis...

if and when you ever show at a Mikefest you'll soon learn that the meanness and sarcasm is just tough love.

great bunch of folks here for the most part.

just a few social retards is all, just like any other section of humanity.

randy

Name
Randy
green gurl said:
We have a competitor in our area "A&A Organic" who posted these! We know this because one of our techs used to work for these guys and told us what they were doing. If you check this company out on City Search you will find they miraculously have 1500 five star reviews. They use the absorbant compound method blowme !! If you check out our reviews on Service Magic where our clients post you will see the exact opposite.

http://www.servicemagic.com/servlet/SPR ... allRatings

Actually I believe the reviews are probably bogus & just the competitor slamming them .
1) We operated in the Raleigh area for about two years and I'm familiar with that "competitor" / predator.
They are famous for doing exactly what she is claiming to other operators. They have employees posting good reviews on themselves constantly & poor reviews on the competition. They operate under multiple names in the same market.

2) Very seldom does a customer post such a detailed & lengthy review, good or bad it just doesn't happen that often. People have more to do then review carpet cleaners.

The Raleigh market is extremely competitive. The area has some of the worst unemployment figures in the nation. The tobacco & textile industries have been destroyed and those were the state's main industries. The tech belt there is also suffering big time, lots of lay offs. Things were getting really dirty competition wise even a couple of years ago.

There was this one idiot that was posting bogus ads on craig's list that showed a competitor standing by his truck. One of the offers was to clean in the NUDE for an extra $25 per room. Another poster was claiming that a certain cleaner stole his x-box "last week". That craigslist post ran for nearly a year, always the same general theme. Occasionally he would claim the cleaner was caught stealing his wife's underwear instead of the x-box.

There are cleaners that are total wackjobs when times are good, add a bit of recession shake them around with a few maxed out credit cards, and you have a dangerous psyco that is willing to do just about anything to beat a competitor.
The gloves are off in the Triangle, and there are some real weirdos down there. In fact one guy from that market area once called Mikey's wife and had a little chat. Last I heard she was still looking to wash his mouth out with Ultra-pac.

green gurl

i'm sure it is tough love... when you meet me at mikey's fest you will find that i really am a sweet and down to earth kinda gal! but i do have a "rough and tumble" side. Being raised in the south and a lot of backwoods, outdoors, kinda fun with the boys taught me that. I may look pretty but i know how to get my hands dirty. I know some of this industry and am excited to learn more... right now though i'm just struggling on how to teach my 4 year old how to read... any suggestion? LOL! It seems like most here are great "folk". And I can be a bit of a social dork at times... actually most of the time i'm a pretty big dork!! but... we can't all be perfect... LOL!!!!

green gurl

randy said:
green gurl said:
We have a competitor in our area "A&A Organic" who posted these! We know this because one of our techs used to work for these guys and told us what they were doing. If you check this company out on City Search you will find they miraculously have 1500 five star reviews. They use the absorbant compound method blowme !! If you check out our reviews on Service Magic where our clients post you will see the exact opposite.

http://www.servicemagic.com/servlet/SPR ... allRatings

Actually I believe the reviews are probably bogus & just the competitor slamming them .
1) We operated in the Raleigh area for about two years and I'm familiar with that "competitor" / predator.
They are famous for doing exactly what she is claiming to other operators. They have employees posting good reviews on themselves constantly & poor reviews on the competition. They operate under multiple names in the same market.

2) Very seldom does a customer post such a detailed & lengthy review, good or bad it just doesn't happen that often. People have more to do then review carpet cleaners.

The Raleigh market is extremely competitive. The area has some of the worst unemployment figures in the nation. The tobacco & textile industries have been destroyed and those were the state's main industries. The tech belt there is also suffering big time, lots of lay offs. Things were getting really dirty competition wise even a couple of years ago.

There was this one idiot that was posting bogus ads on craig's list that showed a competitor standing by his truck. One of the offers was to clean in the NUDE for an extra $25 per room. Another poster was claiming that a certain cleaner stole his x-box "last week". That craigslist post ran for nearly a year, always the same general theme. Occasionally he would claim the cleaner was caught stealing his wife's underwear instead of the x-box.

There are cleaners that are total wackjobs when times are good, add a bit of recession shake them around with a few maxed out credit cards, and you have a dangerous psyco that is willing to do just about anything to beat a competitor.
The gloves are off in the Triangle, and there are some real weirdos down there. In fact one guy from that market area once called Mikey's wife and had a little chat. Last I heard she was still looking to wash his mouth out with Ultra-pac.

Thank you Randy!!
At least someone knows what were going through... we have even had competitors call and book bogus jobs and when were waiting outside the house they called to say they'ld be there in 30min... of course they never showed.

lance

Oh, so you clean carpets all the time.....but your a stay at home mom.....cleaning the carpets at your house doesn't count in real life (but then you probably are connected to reality anyways.) Why would you clean carpets all the time when your husband is such a he-man and your company is so super duper fantastic????

Good thing those first three reviews are fake, uh??? Cause it sure would make your husband look like a total ass if they were true. And make you look bad by association, right?

And feel free to say anything that comes to your mind.....but please make it logical and truthful.......as I couldn't care less what else you write. Why should I, you have no credibility with me. You are so full of yourself that you can't even see the forest thru the trees. You should go get some counseling and grow up sometime. Kids and pots and phones, oh my. What a joke.

Like I said it before, what you have to say is better served on facebook.....especially because i don't go there. But I heard it is a good place for insecure, self-involved, needy children who can't get enough attention to ever make themselves happy. See. it's a great place for you to hang out.

I've met plenty of people like you and your husband. And I always feel sorry that they are never able to fully comprehend their situation because they don't have the skills or desire to change themselves into better, more secure people. Fake is what fake does.

Facebook is waiting for you. Please go away.

lance

Do you ever talk about anything without including at least eight different references to yourself? You must like to talk about yourself a lot because you can't stop doing it.

"I do this and I do that. I'm so this but I'm also that."

You must be very pretty and have all the guys look at you all the time......because those woman have the lowest self-esteem and are usually very empty inside. They also lack the social skills to communicate with others without making themselves the center of the conversation. Is your nickname "me-me"?

I have met Lisa Smith. I know Lisa Smith. I have great respect for Lisa Smith.

You gurl, green purple or whatever color you are........You are not Lisa Smith. Not even in the same league.....not in this lifetime.

green gurl

As you will recall lance this thread is titled "getting to know green gurl and guy". So this is where you will learn about us... and you can't do that without me telling you who i am. if you don't want to know me than get off this thread!

lance

"Not trying to impress anyone..." wrote gurl.

What a bunch of BS. That is all you and your husband have been trying to do since you started posting. Gee, remember the boxing ring thread and how great your husband wrote about himself. I bet it was so easy for him.....or did you help him with it since you are so hung up on yourself?

Instead of being here so that you can bathe in all the attention some of these losers here give you, go figure out a way to get those bad reviews of the City website. Isn't one of them a year old. Fake or not, it is making a bad impression on your business, especially because they are on top of the page.

There, I said something positive. I don't want to see your business suffer because of bad reviews. But I also don't want some of the good people here to suffer from you and your husband's needs to be the center of attention.......so just know that we were doing fine before you two got here and we will be even better when you are gone.

I sure wouldn't be like this if you had a clue about how annoying it is to hear you and bill talk about how great you are and how much you have accomplished. It's really not much when you compare yourselves to some of the business owners here. I know you don't like being a small fish in a big pond, so please go build a pond somewhere else and then you two can preach your greatness to anyone who wants to hear.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Wow...2 pages of crap since I went to sleep. lol

Things I've learned...

1. Lance wants Green Gurl

2. Green Gurl is a show off....she could be my apprentice !gotcha!

3. Lisa is a little butt hurt and is spraying her board to let GG know who's boss around here

4. BBB is a scam and about as fake a rating system as there is...you pay for A's and they make you feel like they are some kind of Gov't ORGANization. :roll: :roll:

5. Mikey is squeezing more posts of out people by acting like he cares what they eat. :roll: Something about a celery club or something you might have to join...keep the iron. blowme (hint hint, nudge nudge)

6. Anyone working physically IE: dragging portys or pushing wands While pregnant doesn't care about the well being of the child inside them...showing off at the expense of child's health?? Really?? You're proud of that??? Good God...where's the "shame shame shame" emoticon?

7. And finally like Lisa said...bragging about being a low life petty thief stabbing the back of someone you worked with is about a the worst kind of human being. Dishonest and proud of...justify it all you want but that is just sad.
I might of had a little respect for you but that post just about took the cake for someone being a piece of crap.

Maybe I read it wrong? Maybe you will backpeddle? Maybe you will try to justify your ignorance or really just your stupidity?
I think you are trying to convince yourself and the rest of this board that your are God's gift to Carpet Cleaning (or whatever) but you are doing a fine job of convincing us otherwise.

Wanna-be-thug in my opinion. Good job.

Green Gurl...run now unless you fraternize with that type in which case you are no better.

Lay down with dogs...Get up with fleas thathurts

This has been a moment with Brian shiteatinggrin

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
If the reviews are fake this is what Google says,

For any reviews appearing on Google Maps that are pulled from a third party site, such as CitySearch, please rest assured that the review will eventually be removed from Maps after it has been removed from the third party site.

For any reviews that a user has left through Google Maps, simply choose 'Flag as inappropriate' with an explanation as to why this review violates our policies. Somebody will take a look at the user's comments as well as your explanation.

Contact city search:

Citysearch
8833 W. Sunset Blvd.
West Hollywood, CA 90069
800-611-4827

City search seems to be full of fake reviews. Surprised that Google is still referencing their reviews.

green gurl

Brian R AKA Corky said:
Wow...2 pages of crap since I went to sleep. lol

Things I've learned...

1. Lance wants Green Gurl

2. Green Gurl is a show off....she could be my apprentice !gotcha!

3. Lisa is a little butt hurt and is spraying her board to let GG know who's boss around here

4. BBB is a scam and about as fake a rating system as there is...you pay for A's and they make you feel like they are some kind of Gov't ORGANization. :roll: :roll:

5. Mikey is squeezing more posts of out people by acting like he cares what they eat. :roll: Something about a celery club or something you might have to join...keep the iron. blowme (hint hint, nudge nudge)

6. Anyone working physically IE: dragging portys or pushing wands While pregnant doesn't care about the well being of the child inside them...showing off at the expense of child's health?? Really?? You're proud of that??? Good God...where's the "shame shame shame" emoticon?

7. And finally like Lisa said...bragging about being a low life petty thief stabbing the back of someone you worked with is about a the worst kind of human being. Dishonest and proud of...justify it all you want but that is just sad.
I might of had a little respect for you but that post just about took the cake for someone being a piece of crap.

Maybe I read it wrong? Maybe you will backpeddle? Maybe you will try to justify your ignorance or really just your stupidity?
I think you are trying to convince yourself and the rest of this board that your are God's gift to Carpet Cleaning (or whatever) but you are doing a fine job of convincing us otherwise.

Wanna-be-thug in my opinion. Good job.

Green Gurl...run now unless you fraternize with that type in which case you are no better.

Lay down with dogs...Get up with fleas thathurts

This has been a moment with Brian shiteatinggrin

My husband was 19 when he did that... young and stupid. It's just a funny story of how he got into the biz... that's all! Wasn't tryna brag that he stole a porty, just being real and thought it was funny.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Green Gurl is a show off....she could be my apprentice

Uhhhhh Brian ...
getin' yor ass kicked by TWO girls...TAG TEAM STYLE.....
ain't gonna hep yor image none to much......bud..........

jus sayin'

dacraig

I am very aware that there are competitors who will post negative remarks on peoples business' and I don't know if that's the case here or not, but IMO the positive ones read like fakes...especially the one posted earlier in the board...

The negative ones read real to me, and I personally think angry customers WILL write long, bad reviews explaining exactly why they were upset about something.

BBB is a bit of a scam, I admit that, but come on, there's a complaint on there that hasn't even had a response...if this was my business I would be doing everything in my power to get rid of those reviews...2 unresolved and 1 no response? What if that one is legitimate?

I also feel if these guys were really telling there techs to make false statements there would be more then 3 on each board...what I think anyways...

PLEASE answer the questions about chems you use, my company is also going to go green, I would like to know what you use, pre-spray? encap products? protectors? Do you guys run porty's specifically? If not, how do you justify being a "green" company with a TM? Do you find "green" products aren't as effective and take more time/agitation to be effective?

green gurl

Thanks mikey... I can be a little rude and sarcastic at times... and maybe even self indulgent (but sometimes it's nice to have attention- since all mine goes to my girls) But it's all in good fun! Lance just needs to pull the stick out of his ass... it seems pretty far up there (my hubs kinda strong, maybe he can help get it out)LOL!!!! But seriously, thank you for welcoming us... it has been grand!!! I look forward to getting to know all of you more on the board and then meeting you at mikey's fest!!!

P.S. to all you dicks out there... i won't back down... I WILL stand my ground and there ain't nuthin you can do about it sooo.... blowme blowme

Mikey P

Administrator
Steph's BB persona is no different than half the of the main guys here.
I would suggest that Lisa and Lance pull their claws in and let it play out.
one of three things will happen.

1.She'll get hooked, relax a bit and continue to play.
2.It will come out that this thing was a staged performance and we go back to the Corky and Yokums Morning Wak-Pak
3.She and or he will burn out and simply go away..

they are obviously real people and real cleaners and belong here as much as Cole or Ken do..

until proven to be a liar, cheat or retard.

Goomer

Name
Frank Mendo
green gurl said:
... right now though i'm just struggling on how to teach my 4 year old how to read... any suggestion? LOL

How about spending less time on the internet trying to sell yourself to a bunch of BDCC's, and actually working with the kid.

green gurl

goomes said:
green gurl said:
... right now though i'm just struggling on how to teach my 4 year old how to read... any suggestion? LOL

How about spending less time on the internet trying to sell yourself to a bunch of BDCC's, and actually working with the kid.

We do school first thing in the morning... And I work with her after supper... I know how to teach her... She's just stubborn like her mama!!

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith

Hard physical work will not hurt a normal healthy pregnancy. In fact it's good for mom to stay strong and active. The chems are what we need to worry about as pregnant women cleaning carpet. Back when I was prego, Formula 90 was king...

Take care,
Lisa

green gurl

truckmount girl said:

Hard physical work will not hurt a normal healthy pregnancy. In fact it's good for mom to stay strong and active. The chems are what we need to worry about as pregnant women cleaning carpet. Back when I was prego, Formula 90 was king...

Take care,
Lisa

Yep... I was still lifting weights at 8 months pregnant and I plan to with the next one... Not because I'm so worried about how I look, but I'm so worried about my health... I want to be strong and fit... Makes for s good long life!!! Healthy is key!!! I find I have more energy after working out then when I don't!

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
How were you planning to clear up your "F" rating with the BBB and all your numerous bad on-line reviews or at least get enough real positive reviews to offset your bad ones?

"BBB Rating for GO Green Professional Cleaning Services
Based on BBB files, GO Green Professional Cleaning Services has a BBB Rating of F on a scale from A+ to F.
Reasons for this rating include:

2 complaints filed against business that were not resolved.
Failure to respond to one complaint filed against business."

Seems like this would make prospects run from your business.

With the increasing importance of on-line reviews I would think this would be an urgent matter.

I guess you could post that "F" meant fantastic. But, I doubt many would buy it.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I was already bored with them last week.
Don't enter the conversation if you don't make atleast $80,000 and then wifey talking about lugging the portable around.

I do love the way people whine about how tough their lives can be. Try walking a mile in my shoes I am just trying to scrap enough together to put dinner on the table.

I would never have my pregnant wife lug a porty around, I am more man than that.

green gurl

Dipwad GC said:
I was already bored with them last week.
Don't enter the conversation if you don't make atleast $80,000 and then wifey talking about lugging the portable around.

I do love the way people whine about how tough their lives can be. Try walking a mile in my shoes I am just trying to scrap enough together to put dinner on the table.

I would never have my pregnant wife lug a porty around, I am more man than that.

Everybody's life is tough... That's the real world... We all suck it up and get over it!! And I watch my husband break his back day in and day out to provide for our family... So I will gladly (pregnant or not) pick up a wand and give him a day off... It's also gives me a break from the kids.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom