give me your honest opinion on the best rotary out there

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
I keep my 360i and my 12 flow Zipper on my van. I use my 360 much more than my Zipper.
Matt’s the idiot.
I only use my zipper for energy saving on huge jobs, not for trashed carpet.

I still hold my challenge to trashed carpet. Let me prespray my goodies on my side after I prevac, maybe use my crb, and wand it vs your trashed side with your 360i procedure.

Mikey P

Administrator
I only use my zipper for energy saving on huge jobs, not for trashed carpet.

I still hold my challenge to trashed carpet. Let me prespray my goodies on my side after I prevac, maybe use my crb, and wand it vs your trashed side with your 360i procedure.

You'll lose.

I use to be a stupid as you.

• Haha
Reactions: Russ T.

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
The rules are:
Shortest time to complete (prevac, spray, Hwe)
Shortest dry time
And cleanest results.

Old Coastie

Supportive Member
Name
Stephen
My 360i does two things for me: 1. It helps my work quality compete with local TM companies. 2. It allows me to do large jobs without cramping my back.

Yes it is slow but I am a one-a-day porty hack. For some reason, customers like it when I take my time and feel as if they got more for the money. All good. Naturally I use a wand for dry strokes on every job and naturally I groom things out.

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
All you idiots wanting to play with your toys...ask youself this question before you buy any other tools.

1. Will this tool make me more money faster?

2. Will this tool shorten my job time?

3. Will this tool save my body?

When all those questions are answered yes, then it's worth buying

I know #3 is probably one of those that was answered yes. But the first two? That's why I don't have one. Quit busting my balls

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
All you idiots wanting to play with your toys...ask youself this question before you buy any other tools.

1. Will this tool make me more money faster?

2. Will this tool shorten my job time?

3. Will this tool save my body?

When all those questions are answered yes, then it's worth buying

I know #3 is probably one of those that was answered yes. But the first two? That's why I don't have one. Quit busting my balls
It's all about job quality. Nothing breaks up heavily soiled, trampled, matted carpet faster than a rotary with a brush head. Until you have one and have used it on a few trashed carpets, you're not qualified to speak.

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
It will help save your body, and I assure you, you’ll appreciate it when you’re my age!
I'll probably buy one when I turn 50 and I won't need to clean 3-5 jobs/day

and by then, they might have the technology tweaked out after I've read all the pro's and cons of each copycat model

Reactions: Bob Pruitt

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I'll probably buy one when I turn 50 and I won't need to clean 3-5 jobs/day

and by then, they might have the technology tweaked out after I've read all the pro's and cons of each copycat model
It's not a speed tool and looking from your perspective I can see why you see no value in adding it.

It is as Ron stated, rotary extractors are tools that ensure quality and consistency. No 5:00 half ass wand slinging because you're tired and want to get home.

It may make you more but not because it's faster but because word of mouth will get around that you are better than the other guy.

Better should equate to higher rates and more business. You don't want volume to make money. You want better paying so you make more without working so hard.

Let the cleaning solutions and equipment do the hard work.

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
It may make you more but not because it's faster but because word of mouth will get around that you are better than the other guy.

Word of mouth is why I have the best google rating in my region

I understand doing fewer jobs for more $$$$, and that's a good idea for your generation ready to retire owner/op, but for a business needing to grow so I can get off the full time truck, I need to have no more than a 3-7day wait for the customers. If I stick to your method, a 4 week wait will make my business stagnant

F

FB7777

its All good Matt

just review this thread and see who is agreeing with you and how many are agreeing with the centuries of real world experience from actual users of rotary equipment

you threw out a bold challenge about wand vs rotary side by side and the guys that have ACTUAL experience know you’d lose

if you now choose to deflect and base the use of RE on speed and the metrics you use to qualify what equipment purchases you make them that’s a different discussion

Reactions: Russ T. and hogjowl

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
its All good Matt

just review this thread and see who is agreeing with you and how many are agreeing with the centuries of real world experience from actual users of rotary equipment

you threw out a bold challenge about wand vs rotary side by side and the guys that have ACTUAL experience know you’d lose

if you now choose to deflect and base the use of RE on speed and the metrics you use to qualify what equipment purchases you make them that’s a different discussion
I've admitted several times when I'm at fault. And that's why I challenged the rotary vs wand. It's that simple. You saw my evidence above with just the wand. I'd love to compete my method vs a very experienced rotary user's method

Name
Evets
I've admitted several times when I'm at fault. And that's why I challenged the rotary vs wand. It's that simple. You saw my evidence above with just the wand. I'd love to compete my method vs a very experienced rotary user's method
Was that with just a wand, or, did you CRB it before wanding?
Just curious.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom