"Glide Wars"

Name
John LaBarbera
Hi Friends,

Here's an update in the "Glide Wars" saga.

Mytee_Injuction1.jpg

Mytee_Injuction3.jpg

Mytee_Injuction4.jpg

Name
Nate W.
John LaBarbera said:
Hi Friends,

I was just going to ask you about how the whole "glide war" was going.

In a nutshell, what does it mean. If it were a traffic violation, I'd be able to read it. :lol:

Name
John LaBarbera
Nate The Great said:
[quote="John LaBarbera":3g5q15og]Hi Friends,

I was just going to ask you about how the whole "glide war" was going.

In a nutshell, what does it mean. If it were a traffic violation, I'd be able to read it. :lol:[/quote:3g5q15og]

Basically, Mytee is not allowed to make, sell, give away, etc., glides at this time. We are asking the Judge for reconsideration of her decision in light of the action of the USPTO.

We now have to wait and see.

Joe Bristor

Wow, almost 5 years ago Lisa first waved glides in HRs' face yet only took one day of the prior art in front of USPTO to reject the claims?

Ryan

John your the man! I know it might have been better off financially for Mytee to forget this whole thing and just move on. Thanks for standing up to them.

Name
John LaBarbera
paul labarbera said:
[quote="Mikey P":2bumfyzd]I use my illegal Banana glide every day.

Thanks for blowing Paul's inheritance on us losers John!

Yes. Thanks Dad. Your Grandchildren are working on a thank you card also.[/quote:2bumfyzd]

Very Funny.

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
Thanks, John........now I'm really sorry for meeting my sister at HD for that shower head. I'll insist she never shop there again.

Funny thing....I know a cleaner that works at HD in the carpet department. He uses HWE exclusively....it's got to be killing him that he has to reccommend CDry.

steve g

Name
steve garrett
the way this should have shook down 5 years ago, raise the price of glides 50 bucks, to $220, no one gets free glides, $50 demo glides or whatever, if you want one you pay $220 for it, 6 wand styles of glides offered, if your wand isn't offered tuff shit buy another wand because its a piece of shit if it aint one of the 6 offered. that would have left an ample war chest to fight HR, alot of times if the other side knows they are up against some serious strength they will not pursue it. peace through strength. in any event things are what they are, I hope the day comes when HR realizes its wasted a couple million and still NEVER STOPPED glides sales.

leesenter

These guys must be on a rampage. We got a letter from their lawyers. It seems that my web designer was using a Chemdry photo and they found out about it. They had to be looking carefully because the photo was a far away shot. Anyways we got a letter telling us to remove the photo. I can't imagine any reason for them to look at our website other than looking for evidence of glide usage by a bulletin board member.

vincent

Name
Vincent Sapp
Damage my ass they have suffered. The only people that have suffered are the ones that use chemdry.

Thanks John.

Name
Nate W.
paul labarbera said:
[quote="Mikey P":3j8dkggb]I use my illegal Banana glide every day.

Thanks for blowing Paul's inheritance on us losers John!

Yes. Thanks Dad. Your Grandchildren are working on a thank you card also.[/quote:3j8dkggb]

:lol: :lol:

steve g

Name
steve garrett
you do know one way to get back at them, and keep in mind this isn't free, is for everyone to file seperate small claims lawsuits against them. I would agree to file them and serve them for free if we got a mass group together. It would cost about $45 bucks a piece to do it. now wouldn't that be funny.

Name
John LaBarbera
Willy P said:
Manufacture in Canada. It works for Turdotech and Snotball Hairass.

Then I would have to live in BC, maybe Kelowna and it's just too pretty there. Or we'll just keep fighting. Like the Big Bad Lawyer said, "you don't have a patent until the Supreme Court or the USPTO says you do".

Back
Top Bottom