"Go BIG....!!!!! & Stay SMALL.....????"

Able 1

Name
Keith
Mikey P said:
my guys take the V out all week long with out me, have for close to two years now so your theory is blown to hell

In all fairness one of your "guys" is you son right? He has that "my dad is going to f'ing kill me if I put a scratch on this rig", you don't get that with the average guy, you get "well it's a work truck"! :evil:

joe harper

Name
joe harper
Mikey P said:
my guys take the V out all week long with out me, have for close to two years now so your theory is blown to hell

"Do you pay them to ride in the CAB...while it is UNDER-TOW...?".... :oops:

Are they paid to drive you "back from the TRANNY shop"..... !gotcha!

I do believe .....the "v"....actually would run a full week....BEFORE they were SolO... !gotcha!

Mikey P

Administrator
wrong.

my V lost it's shine long ago.

Working in the rain forest has scratched it's vinyl, dung it's Simulators and scratched it's chrome.

Not to mention the infamous back door vROT, chipped windshield, bent back step, leaking fresh tank and faded KMA Chem Dry bumper stickers peeling off.

But it still kick ass, carries all our tile crap and has two years left in it once those tranny guys figure out why the valves keep sticking.

Would I buy them a brand new AT to drive around in?

No f'n way, but this beater is perfect for my special boys.

joe harper

Name
joe harper
So....eventually...you will be FORCED to update equipment...!

Will you..? Move in the direction of VAN or BOX truck for your future business plan...?

Inquiring minds ...need to know..."saTaN"... :mrgreen:

A name change in is also approaching..."CONNOSSEUR"... will transition nicely into "KinDa-ManUrE"

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
HARPER said:
Brian R said:
I'm just glad you chaps are finally coming around to my way of thinking.

Yer welcome. !gotcha!

"YOU"...are one of the FEW..!!!
That ..I believe a BIG truck...would be PERFECT for.... :shock:

With your OCD... :idea:
You could employ 2 helper's.."crank-out" 7 to 8 jobs a day...
"Greet the client...Up-sell the job...Go sit in your mobile office in the truck...Inspect the Job...
collect the check...Kiss the clients ass/ while the men wrap-up...and HIT THE BANK...." 8)

Your REAL value is the personal connection with the client... !gotcha!
You could have the BEST of both worlds...!!!! Customer retention, Quality control, & BIG TICKET'S..!
You would have your 6 figure job...and minimum STRESS..."Actually take weekends OFF.!!" 8)

Your Welcome...!

I could see that happening...But I like to cover too many areas. !gotcha!

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Mikey P said:

The reason why it was being loaded on a flatbed, Lost it's shine, falling apart etc etc etc I'm sure. :lol:

No point in the big rigs in my opinion.

If the job's too big....Use 2 trucks or take longer

If the job's too far...Use OPE or even a porty set up

If you have 2 jobs at the same time in separate parts of town?....

Well...I think you know what I'm trying to say.

Connor

Name
Connor
Mikey P said:

Working in the rain forest has scratched it's vinyl, dung it's Simulators and scratched it's chrome.

Not to mention the infamous back door vROT, chipped windshield, bent back step, leaking fresh tank and faded KMA Chem Dry bumper stickers peeling off.
Funny how once it gets it's first ding, it's all downhill from there. I find it best to pre-acknowledge that it's gonna look like a worn out truck eventually. Keeping a clean like new image is expensive. One thing I like about my Hackney it that it's all aluminum and isn't going to rot away, but dents and dings are another matter. The vinyl on the front and the back is looking a little worn, but the sides are still pretty good. January will make 8 years and it's still going strong. When the chassis goes, I am going to just remount the box on a new truck, but I don't think that's going to be anytime soon.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Connor said:
Mikey P said:

Funny how once it gets it's first ding, it's all downhill from there. I find it best to pre-acknowledge that it's gonna look like a worn out truck eventually. Keeping a clean like new image is expensive. One thing I like about my Hackney it that it's all aluminum and isn't going to rot away, but dents and dings are another matter. The vinyl on the front and the back is looking a little worn, but the sides are still pretty good. January will make 8 years and it's still going strong. When the chassis goes, I am going to just remount the box on a new truck, but I don't think that's going to be anytime soon.

excuse me...who are you again?

Connor

Name
Connor
Flowers, cos I was killin' you with kindness, turning the other cheek and all that. hahahahahahaa.

Back
Top Bottom