Good Initial Service From PowerClean Australia

GeeeAus

Supportive Member
Name
Grant Baverstock
Needed a few odds and ends chemicals wise for a project I have tendered and two booked. Decided to try ReleaseIt (hope I spelt that correctly Rick) and so gave PowerClean Downunder a call.
George (again hoping the spelling is right) and the call was a pleasant experience.

It seems once you post on Mikey's Boards, nobody forgets you...

"Are you the guy who does the vacuum cleaners"

At first I was a bit confused......

George fixed me up promptly with my order and gave me an update on the state of carpet protectors. I had ordered a gallon of ReleaseIt's protector for a few new carpets I have arranged to treat.

He also worked out the most efficient freight for me order and advised me of the best quantity to buy.

Just wanted to reward excellent service with some kudos.

If you live Downunder and you have a big job pending and want to take some ReleaseIt for a spin (pun) I'd give these guys a bell.

Now....... A technical question I should have asked today......

I gather ReleaseIt is primarily targeted toward the commercial market being an encapsulation package. I have agreed to prepare two new carpets (nylons( which will be laid in May with carpet protection.

I do very little fabric treatment of any kind at this point so would like to not hold more protector than I need. May I use the ReleaseIt protector on a new - un-encapped nylon and simply rake it in as any other product?

I know VacAway's product is generally regarded as better - maybe next time, it isn't cheap.

Speaking of this ReleaseIt product, where can I safely use it?

Grant

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom