Good luck today Mikey!!!

Jeremy N

Supportive Member
Get well soon. I had a pretty bad leg injury that required surgery and a long recovery. Take those pills and try to be nice to your wife. Someone got me a bell as a joke when I had mine done. I severely abused it just to get on my wife's nerves. Truly good times.

I'm not opposed to praying for heathens every once in a while. I'll see what I can do. Send me $1000 and I will send you back a healing cloth that I blessed. :yoda:

Name
Lee Stockwell
I've had enough close people get addicted to it to have a healthy respect/fear for it.

Definitely not something to keep around in your medicine cabinet "just in case".

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
I've had enough close people get addicted to it to have a healthy respect/fear for it.

Definitely not something to keep around in your medicine cabinet "just in case".
:oldrolleyes::oldrolleyes::oldrolleyes::oldrolleyes::oldrolleyes::oldrolleyes::oldrolleyes::oldrolleyes:

who the hell would be dumb enough to put that kinna medicine in a medicine cabinet where anyone would find it...come on Lee??

Last edited:
Reactions: hogjowl

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Yeah, get off that oxy crap as soon as possible.

and throw it out....

why would you throw them out...unless you're a weak minded person that would abuse?
best to have on hand...you never know whats gonna happen in the future where you'll thank heaven you have them on hand!

Reactions: hogjowl

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
why would you throw them out...unless you're a weak minded person that would abuse?
best to have on hand...you never know whats gonna happen in the future where you'll thank heaven you have them on hand!

Just pick up some heroin, its cheaper .

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Just pick up some heroin, its cheaper .

I...would not know where to "cop" any heroin.......
however if i should need any...i'll give you a call!
However i DO have some Norco that i been saving for almost two years now AND i jus popped TWO 600 Ibuprofen for my back pain this morning......

But for yor BEST buzz..theres nothing better than a dilaudid IV with a morphine drip......

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
Hang in there man. I think the board's going to be better, for your time spent laid up....and on here!

I jumped around on my good leg while my bad leg healed a few years ago. Crutches sat in the corner for 3 months. Let's just say that Mel wouldn't make it as a nurse ;-)

Looking forward to seeing you all healed up in FL in April!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom