Great Offer from the Cermaks!!!!!

Mikey P

Administrator
This exciting new service offered by Andrechelle.com, is about to launch and is offering a free blog / website for carpet cleaners.

Cleaners sign up for a free account, and are given full access to a WordPress blog website, and some premium themes and plugins. Within that access, they can establish one blog, or an army of blogs. The only catch at the free level is that each blog sits on our server / domain, not unreasonable for a free service.

Here’s where it gets better. If you want to use your own domain for your blog, you can sign up as a “supporter” starting at $10/ month. The free version may include ads, but you lose these at the $10/ month package. If you don’t want to pay the extra, there’s also an ad sharing program in the works for the free package. (Not all features will be available until official launch)

Already have a website? You can use this blog / website compliments of Andrechelle to increase your business' exposure, build backlinks to your website and to help you dominate the search results.

Starting early 2010 we also plan to host weekly / bi-weekly / monthly (schedule not determined yet) live seminars in Club Greenhorn Carpet Cleaners Chat Room on how to use your blog / website. I'm also in the Chat Room daily to help cleaners as much as possible.

If we work together, we can help each other.

If you're Blogless hop on this offer yesterday

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
my contract is up in January and would love to what offers andrechelle has.I love her work and my website is already a goldmine Now I want diamonds

Back
Top Bottom