"GREG COLE"....where are YOU...???

joe harper

Name
joe harper
I was googling...carpet cleaners...Tampa Fl..LOOKING for a cleaner...and :shock:

What the HELL...your are NOT even Listed 4 pages BACK... :roll:

You used to be At Least in #2 pOsItIon.... :!: :!: :!:

WTF.. :?:

ps guys ...Google ..carpet Cleaning ..Tampa, Fl... "Say It Ain'T Soooooo"... :lol:
maybe it is just my PuTeR.... :oops:

Ryan

HARPER said:
Bruce Humphrey said:
So you are worried shiteatinggrin

"tErrIFiEd"......... :lol: :lol: :lol:

I have two truck's and 4 sub-contractors...Just doing his Re-DeWs"... :p :p :mrgreen:

Are they working for fiddy percent?

joe harper

Name
joe harper
I will put my "secReT AgenT'S on it..."STAT"... :!:

"I SmEllZ SumPin..is UP.."..... :shock:

I THINK I will stArT me a ConSpirAcY... :lol: :lol: :lol:

He is alway's SNooPin arounD HerE... :roll:

Maybe s"HE" will comment on his NeW "lAck-Of AdVerTiZinG"....strataGEEZ.... :lol:

HE LOVES WHEN HIS NAME IS IN THE ..."LiGhTs".... :idea:

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
He plays with the girls on ICS. Not man enough to be here, he gets his feelings hurt.

davegillfishing

Supportive Member
Name
dave gill
why in the world would you dry clean berber carpet?? and why would
you charge anything else that reg price for cleaning it?? just wondering?

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
FCC said:
Harder to fook berber up dry cleaning it (wicking, extended dry, odor) ...probably the best way when using subs.

People ask if we charge extra for berber...maybe I should start saying yes..........

As soon as they get "do you charge extra for...."

I have already said "yes". :lol:

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
He was here on the 23rd viewtopic.php?f=1&t=42738

Never even threatened me with his lawyer... I was almost disappointed..he is a softie now.

I guess he also admitted that he doesn't have that much money :shock: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: shiteatinggrin

Ryan

Doug Cox said:
He plays with the girls on ICS. Not man enough to be here, he gets his feelings hurt.

Did you miss the part when the guys here basically stole $300 from him by clicking on his ads?

Mikey P

Administrator
Ryan said:
Doug Cox said:

Did you miss the part when the guys here basically stole $300 from him by clicking on his ads?

Never happened Ryan, just a few busting his exposed balls.

Greg Cole

Name
Greg
Mikey P said:
Ryan said:
[quote="Doug Cox":3kco2m9x]He plays with the girls on ICS. Not man enough to be here, he gets his feelings hurt.

Never happened Ryan, just a few busting his exposed balls.[/quote:3kco2m9x]

I wish it had never happened Mikey. Alas it did and I took my toys and went home. They crossed the line and it was time to go. I spent way too much time and energy trying to help others only to have them spit in my face.
I must admit: I do miss the pub type atmosphere here. However, it was taken too far an it was abundantely clear that I am not welcome on this site. I do read postings from time to time (like looking a a piec of chocolate cake through the galss) Really no point in posting when people will attack you both verbally as well as financially. I do still find some good discussions here. I just choose not to participate.

I suspect that Mikey misses me being here to beat up on as he often reposts my ICS notes.

- to answer Harper's question: we were totally booked up the last 2 weeks so I took down the ads for about a week. I made the mistake of underestimating Tampa. More work than we can handle i am afraid. :p Thnaks for letting me have some market share! :lol: shiteatinggrin - sorry- I'm not that skilled at emoticons- did I get it right? !dork! :mrgreen: 8) :evil: blowme Iseeru :lol: Iseeru :p

Name
Lee Stockwell
Oh Gawd!! I clicked on your pompous website ONCE and it broke you? Do I need to send you a check??

Sorry Greg, how about just being a regular human and roll with life?

Thanks,
Lee

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Man, I totally get not coming here because of what can happen in the real world.
Not saying these guys did anything...I wouldn't know.
But I do know People have screwed with my company hard and I'm pretty sure it would have never happened if I just kept my big mouth shut.

Whattyagonnado? People become bigger idiots when they know they won't be confronted by you in person.

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
Everyone who was mean enough to click on Greg's website should mail him one dollar. It's only right.

Name
Lee Stockwell
If he will send me a self-addressed stamped envelope I will do just that.

...or better yet I'll go back to his site and "unclick" on it.

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
I can say I didn't do anything to Greg. But Greg, Brian is a perfect example of someone who has been beaten up on and sticks around because he's not a pussy. I think people get uncomfortable with splash and dash carpet companies who try to spin it to make people think they aren't like that, but the guys on here are too smart to fall for it.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Some of the guys on this board are too ignorant to "fall" for anything.
That's not a dig at you doug (did I just say that?)
It just made me think of all the people who think the worst first.

It's not so bad once people see what's really going on, but it is just amazing how some will stick to their guns with they know they are full of it.

I get convinced that they do it just to screw with people.

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
I'm not ignorant Brian, I have questions and concerns about the way you go about things. Nothing wrong with that. You take it well. Anyone knowingly screwing with someones business is just an ass.

joe harper

Name
joe harper
The reason Greg got pissed is that ..MIKE called him out...on the FACT that he had
DOUBLED the ..Pay per Click prices... :shock: He was BraggInG about ...how he was
going to take over the Tampa area.... :roll:

He BID soooo HIGH .. because he was going to take OVER THE WORLD... :!: :!: :!:
He pissed -off his competitors...& they WILL GET EVEN.... :oops:
They lost there #1 positions on google....And I am SURE they found out what he had
BID... :twisted: I doubt that MiKeY'S members...NaIlEd HIM...!!!! I think HIs COMPETION
was teaching him a LESSON.... :idea:

Either WAY...He could NOT sTaNd the Financial HEAT.... :cry:

ps GREG...Did you get ZEE & her HUSBAND ..FIRED...from Jon Don...???????
A ..Little BirDiE...told me there was a IssUe... !gotcha!

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Doug Cox said:
I'm not ignorant Brian, I have questions and concerns about the way you go about things. Nothing wrong with that. You take it well. Anyone knowingly screwing with someones business is just an ass.

I wasn't calling you ignorant...although I can see how you saw that from the way I wrote it. Sorry.
It was just a general statement.

Harp....Thank you Mr. Knowitall. :mrgreen:

mrknowitall4.jpg

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Doug Cox said:
I can say I didn't do anything to Greg. But Greg, Brian is a perfect example of someone who has been beaten up on and sticks around because he's not a pussy. I think people get uncomfortable with splash and dash carpet companies who try to spin it to make people think they aren't like that, but the guys on here are too smart to fall for it.

Totally different thing Doug. Everyone feeds right into Brian's plan when they attack him, where as Greg is a cleaner like us Brian is marketing to cleaners. Nothing wrong with that at all, just pointing out the big defference and how attacking him plays right into his want where as Greg seems to be like the rest of us and wants to be involved to share and learn and perhaps brag a little. Sometimes I think this is just one big brag board, but when someone does it like Greg or me we often get attacked.

Greg Cole

Name
Greg
HARPER said:
ps GREG...Did you get ZEE & her HUSBAND ..FIRED...from Jon Don...???????
A ..Little BirDiE...told me there was a IssUe... !gotcha!

no issue with Z- she's the greatest! I can't sing enough praise about her. Stop spreading unfounded rumors you jealous little bitch!

Back
Top Bottom