Grooming designs in carpet

WillS

Supportive Member
Name
Will
I was wondering and didn't know... if someone does a design like this in the carpet, isn't difficult for the customer to remove it once it dries? What would be the point of doing this? Just to be fancy?

A customer told me once she used a company that at the end the guy wrote his name Jose in the carpet and she tried vacuuming it several times to remove it and you could still see it.

Does anyone leave these in customers carpet? Do they request it or something?

This ones from an ad from some company I seen on FB...

IMG_3471.jpg

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
I was cleaning a house yesterday and it was 112 degrees. It was my second job of the day and I was already wiped out. While working I was thinking of this thread and thinking to myself "Who the hell has time to make these stupid patterns."

Reactions: KevinL and steve_64

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
if someone does a design like this in the carpet, isn't difficult for the customer to remove it once it dries?
]

depends.
If it was cleaned and Gande groomed/brushed all one direction, then artwork done by hand, brush or vac only tool..prob'ly not .
That wouldn't be much different than the way vaccing can make pile lay one direction and the other

If done with wand or hand tool jet spray with heat and PSI..may be more difficult then

..L.T.A.

Reactions: KevinL

GeeeAus

Supportive Member
Name
Grant Baverstock
I don't believe in drawing things in the customers carpet or in writing messages.

I take care when I Rotovac the carpet to leave it looking like some form of systematic dispatch was used to clean it.

It's the rotary equivalent of leaving your wand marks behind and making sure that they are tidy because you're going to leave them.

SamIam

Name
sam miller
Grandi groomer rake marks can be hard to get out after drying on some
Carpets. So ya they're gonna get a call saying what did you do it won't vacuum
out on some carpets.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Well.....

Unfortunately
We live in a world