Grout perfect problem?

I have three almost full bottles of sealer that are now a lump of sealer. No way I am squeezing this stuff out of the bottle. I have always kept the lids on tight.

Am I supposed to transfer from the pint bottle to another container and immediately put the lid back on?

I stuck a lid on the pint bottle, applied the sealer, and then returned the lid to the unused product after the job. Those bottles still have plenty of sealer, but are now useless.

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
No! No different! Only different in your mind. You must unlearn

what you have learned.

GROUT PERFECT

Name
Dick Pollock
have three almost full bottles of sealer that are now a lump of sealer. No way I am squeezing this stuff out of the bottle. I have always kept the lids on tight.

Am I supposed to transfer from the pint bottle to another container and immediately put the lid back on?

I stuck a lid on the pint bottle, applied the sealer, and then returned the lid to the unused product after the job. Those bottles still have plenty of sealer, but are now useless.

Daniel,

I am confused why you would post this problem rather than call us. We offer first class customer service and we look forward to correcting this problem if you contact us.

GROUT PERFECT said:
have three almost full bottles of sealer that are now a lump of sealer. No way I am squeezing this stuff out of the bottle. I have always kept the lids on tight.

Daniel,

I am confused why you would post this problem rather than call us. We offer first class customer service and we look forward to correcting this problem if you contact us.

Great to hear!

I wasn't sure if I was at fault or if there was an easy fix. I do have several bottles that are now bricks that the lids have never been removed.

I guess I will call you.

Johnny

Supportive Member
Name
Johnny
I had a very minor problem a couple weeks ago. Dick and Mike were immediately all over it and made it more than right.

MikeS

Daniel, (and anybody else on MB with the same problem) if this continues to be an issue for you, give us a call. A number of applicators has switched to ColorClad for this reason. We even have a program where we can replace your bad GP inventory at no charge. Contact any one of our 5 Regional Distributors for details.

MikeS

Hi Dick! Your great big signature reminded me that the GP gelled product buy back program actually started with our ColorClad partners in New Zealand and Australia, GroutPro, before coming stateside. Our ColorClad partner in the UK, CSIGrout, will offer the same deal to your customers in the UK. Both of them.

safeclean

MikeS said:
Daniel, (and anybody else on MB with the same problem) if this continues to be an issue for you, give us a call. A number of applicators has switched to ColorClad for this reason. We even have a program where we can replace your bad GP inventory at no charge. Contact any one of our 5 Regional Distributors for details.

MikeS you a such an idiot and a lier and you have a really sad way off promoting your color crap, buy back my ass! Here is a guy who use to work for Grout Perfect and now all he can do is try and BS everyone in believing he had a better sealer what a wanker. You are just a copy cat of Grout Perfect and the only thing you can do to sell your color crap is put down everyone elses products. :oops:

safeclean

MikeS said:
Hi Dick! Your great big signature reminded me that the GP gelled product buy back program actually started with our ColorClad partners in New Zealand and Australia, GroutPro, before coming stateside. Our ColorClad partner in the UK, CSIGrout, will offer the same deal to your customers in the UK. Both of them.

Now you a being a serious wanker :lol: , another lie to defame Grout Perfect :oops: I sell Grout Perfect here in Australia and New Zealand and I have not lost one applicator in 5 years specially to color crap, so that means you have been caught out lieing again :shock: . I must admit I have never met anyone that BS like you do. How can you honestly promote the way you do. I think you need to talk to someone who can teach how to find new customers with out sounding like a desperate salesman and as you can see you do not have to BS people. somewhat amus

Craig

MikeS

Craigy! My favorite bludger from down under. Your posts are always such a treat. Can't see why you want to get up me on all this - the whinging is coming from your customers. I didn't start this thread, I just joined in to offer some help.

OK, take advantage of the situation. But the replacement offer is fair dinkum so it does indeed help out others.

Cheers.

Gary T

safeclean said:
MikeS said:

Now you a being a serious wanker :lol: , another lie to defame Grout Perfect :oops: I sell Grout Perfect here in Australia and New Zealand and I have not lost one applicator in 5 years specially to color crap, so that means you have been caught out lieing again :shock: . I must admit I have never met anyone that BS like you do. How can you honestly promote the way you do. I think you need to talk to someone who can teach how to find new customers with out sounding like a desperate salesman and as you can see you do not have to BS people. somewhat amus

Craig
Great. You come here and grow a pair cause your other BSer cohorts from GP are here to back you with their bs. Still tryin to neutralize that acid with water there Craig? You'd be the first on the planet. But it must be right cause you've been teaching it that way for years. As for someone sounding like a used Yugo salesman, you fit the bill my friend. The first to bash any other who mentions anything but GP, and full of crap the whole while doin it too.

Welcome, should be fun.

safeclean

Gary T tell us how you really feel :idea: , when I talk about neutralising acids it is the way you neutralise not what with gees. By the way I do not bash anyone for using other products just faceless posts from MikeS and his color crap wannabees who go out of there way to bash all other color sealing products on the market, I hope those discounts are worth it.

MikeS

safeclean said:
... just faceless posts from MikeS ....

OK, if you think it will help;
MikeS.JPG

I admit the pic is a few years old (OK, several decades) but it really is me and clearly you are not the first school yard bully I have had to face.

I was impressed with your recent picture;
Craig.jpg

I didn't expect you to have that much hair. :p

Gary T

Gary T tell us how you really feel , when I talk about neutralising acids it is the way you neutralise not what with gees
You are dense. It has absolutely nothing to do with the way you do it and everything to do with what you use. You can not neutralize acid with WATER or a NEUTRAL CLEANER. That is not an opinion, it is a fact. If you are going to teach something that basic to others, don't you think that maybe you should pick up a 3rd grade chemistry book(or book on tape) and verify that what you are teaching is actually correct? It is also a fact that you will bash nearly every mention of other products. Would you like me to do some cuttin and pastin?

Mikey P

Administrator
MikeS said:

hey Mike

Do I come in your house an shit on your furniture?

damn dude, GP is an advertiser here.
I use and love their product so please show some respect.

MikeS

Ethics

Geez, Mikey, I didn't start the thread, GP's customers did. I was just taking advantage of the situation.

But this brings up an interesting discussion on ethics. Let's say one of your competitors runs into a problem, something that you could take advantage of for personal gain. How would you handle it? Let's break it into 3 different scenarios;

CASE A: Your competitor suffers an unexpected, unwarranted problem such as a health issue for himself or his family. His business is severely disrupted and put in jeopardy.

CASE B: They suffer a huge setback from some kind of outside disaster like a storm, earthquake or fire. You know that they will eventually bounce back and insurance will help cover most if not all of the losses.

CASE C: They suffer a self inflicted wound due to design, manufacturing, staffing or distribution missteps.

Here is how I would handle each;

A - Would not try to take advantage of the situation at all. Depending on the person/company, may very likely offer help to get them through the crisis.

B - Knowing that SOMEBODY will have to pick up the slack and service his customers, I would make sure I was in a position to pick up that work without making it look like I was taking advantage of their misfortune.

C - Would not hesitate to highlight their problems and jump all over the opportunity to convert their customers.

How would others react?

GROUT PERFECT

Name
Dick Pollock
Skala says: Geez, Mikey, I didn't start the thread, GP's customers did. I was just taking advantage of the situation.

We have no record of any purchases from Daniel Costley

Costley says: I wasn't sure if I was at fault or if there was an easy fix. I do have several bottles that are now bricks that the lids have never been removed.

I guess I will call you.

No calls yet!

Bee Busy

Name
Bee Busy
GROUT PERFECT said:
Skala says: Geez, Mikey, I didn't start the thread, GP's customers did. I was just taking advantage of the situation.

We have no record of any purchases from Daniel Costley

[quote:22ig50pp]Costley says: I wasn't sure if I was at fault or if there was an easy fix. I do have several bottles that are now bricks that the lids have never been removed.

I guess I will call you.

No calls yet![/quote:22ig50pp]
Okay I see u edited your original post which is good because it really would have made you look soooooo bad. That guy Daniel has been on here for quite a while, unless Mike kidnapped him and took over his computer, the guy is not Mike Skala. Why is it everytime Colorclad is mentioned you and Craig freak out?

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
do you have distributors that sell your product for cold hard cash Grout Perfect? Dan do you have a receipt or invoice to back up what you say?

I know when rotovac said they never sold me anything I pulled out proof same as cross american but Grout Perfect seems like they are straight up guys

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom