Growing by leaps and bounds...

Mikey P

Administrator
Like Bob Foster said I own the board and it's my baby but it's here for everyone to benefit from with as few rules as possible. It’s a real "Community Bulletin Board"...

For the most part it has been very easy, time consuming, but easy to keep everyone in line. Correct me if I am wrong but the attitude of most here seems to be calm, cool and collected. No big dramas, not much name calling and no letters being written to ask for beheadings. Everyone appears to be happy to be here.

On that note, I would like to form a committee to help with decisions.

A group of lets say five level headed folks who have been around a while to help with things like the Ken issue. It would make my job a hell of a lot easier.

I will set up a room (yes another!!!) where only us Admins can view and participate to discus future changes and what not ..

I would like for Harry, Richard, Lisa and LarRy to step forward.....

harryhides

Name
Tony
I like the idea Mikey and the will do whatever I can to help make this the best damn bb around.

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
i am glad of the professionalism on this forum. i thought there'd be foul lang on most every thread...glad i was wrong for the most part. those that need to speak like that are few and far between.

thanx for the forum, they are alotta work.

thanx --- Derek.

harryhides

Name
Tony
Fon is one of the very few southerners I know that is both a gentleman, easily understandable and level headed.

Studebaker

Name
Studebaker
I thnk your on the right course.
I nominate Lisa as President of this new committee. All in favor??????????????

Numero Uno

Name
Caesar
Like the new nuts and bolts section,as far as Ken goes-keep him,he always has some sound ideas.Or possible ones...ot sleast out of the box ideas... :?:

It seems he is doing his best to be straight forward from whatihave read so far...

But since I have not checked everybodys posts.He might have screwed up...But for now my vote is he stays...

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
"Correct me if I am wrong but the attitude of most here seems to be calm, cool and collected. No big dramas, not much name calling and no letters being written to ask for beheadings."

That's cause you haven't been your usual rose bug raw sphincter like you were on the other boardz...

I just looked at this thread.
as long as it doesn't cut into my fishing time and you promise to be nice to me....I get my fillinz hurt easily

I'll help where I can

..L.T.A.

John G

LOL, good one Mike, you work hard to start trouble and be obnoxious on all the other bbs's, then here you behave.

You might of shown the same respect to others.

Hopefully you can keep a handle on it and make this a great place.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
He has been very professional here! 8)

I bet there are a lot of folks that would come here, but are afraid that it's an Oklahoma drill, with everyone here taking shots at them.

It's been far from that. :D

Mikey P

Administrator
I dont do well under fascists...

Say hi to tOdd and Opie for me, it must be a real treat having those two morons as your main crowd.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
I'm sorry but I will have to turn down my nomination.
I consider myself a rogue of society and by being on a committee will just kill my independent spirit.
I just don't need to be a holier than thou in carpet cleaning.
Besides I like to cuss and belittle people as the need arises.

But if the salary is good I might reconsider...but only if Harold is not sitting next to me.

Thank you again for your nomination.

Derek......I'm watching you........and hoping to unbrainwash you soon.

Brian L

Name
Brian L
rulessu5.jpg

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I was just on the Restoration board and their stats are:
899 Articles
1349 Registered users
www.therestorationforum.com

Mikeysboard has nearly 400 users and 3608 Articles

They have far more registered users :cry: , but it's not nearly as active as Mike's board. :D

The activity here is amazing! 8)

steve g

Name
steve garrett
isn't it funny that once the rules are lifted no one pulls any stunts, kinda like in high school we had a dress code on how long our hair could be, I would push the limit and go over until told to cut it, when I graduated I never wanted long hair again,

since the restoration board was brought up, maybe we should have a water damage forum here???

mikee I will help if you are short of people

G

those three pics are hilarious.

Thats Mike.. I swear hes a relative of Herman.

I'm with Jimmy.. hes rubbed off on me..
I use to be so nice and respectful... now.. just an ass.

No excuses either. lol

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom