Hand tufted faux silk rug

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
What happened to the time proven tradition of referring the cleaning of rugs you're most likely to end up buying, to your competition?
555038_10151843623033761_800418150_n.jpg

Hope You've never done that to me.- haha I refer people I like to you and the Loony Tunes to the bottom feeders.

Due to running into a few Toxic people this year who own these POS rugs we have decided to stop cleaning these rugs. We cleaned them before either by mistake or after the custy was Psycho analyzed. I had to buy 3 of these POS rugs b4 My Freakin lead tech learned his lesson! He must think I talk or train me as a Hobby instead of a necessity.

Reactions: WillS

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
I refer them to Chavez and his Southern namesake Marty.

No worries John, I don't export the trouble clients to you. Just people that I can't do on time, too large jobs or ones that require a portable. Since I've been busy, I've treated myself to not using portables. As long as I'm pretty busy, no portys, if I can avoid it.

Reactions: Desk Jockey

dantraub

RIP
Name
Dan Traub
We are debating on cleaning this one or not, have not cleaned this type of rug before..

It is a hand tufted faux silk rug, no urine problems, or staining, they just want it deep cleaned. Does anyone know the suggested cleaning process for this type of rug?

rug.jpg
I would prespray with Pros C
hoice natural fiber cleaner 1 oz per qt, groom, rinse with HWE acidic rinse maax psi 250, groom alot and regroom while drying

KevinL

Supportive Member
Name
Kevin Leach
WE just cleaned one exactly like that yesterday. After beating all the crap out of it we presprayed and hosed it down. Ran it through the machine and hung it to dry. Came out great.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom