Has anyone used a DriEaz Rover on area rugs

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
How is the Rover? Will it work better then a ZIpper or water claw?
I don't have the space yet for a Centrifuge.

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
I would think there is light possibility for damage when the wheels turn the opposite way and that could stress the rug, maybe?

Name
Nate W.
I remember reading Lisa Wagner used one at someone's shop... I personally haven't used a Rover, but I do use the 13" zipper to extract immersed rugs... The Zipper jr. does work well, way better than my PCTI wand... I have the Randy Hyde centrifuges, and zipper front, back and front again.... It depends on if the rug is a bleeder or not... If it bleeds, don't roll and lean it....:lol:

Name
Nate W.
Taken from Lisa W. blog... Google Lisa Wagner drieaz rover....

rover-shot.gif

Name
Nate W.
That
Is that what Lisa does at her place?

I doubt it... She tells people to use what they have... That person's shop did water restoration and had a Rover... I'd personally use it on the back of the rug and wand the front...

Papa John

Name
John Stewart
I guess I should update everyone.
I bought the Rover. I use it on thick rugs to remove more water then a wand alone.. the rugs are dryer now and we have fewer redos.. it takes more time but we don't have the room for a centrifuge.

cleanking

Name
Jordan King
If it is a problem of having space for the centrifuge and not finances check out rug-tech.com and possibly the Rug Revolutions. Both companies have a couple different sizes may better fit your needs.

That rover has to be faster than using the water claw, no?

Reactions: Mikey P
Name
Nate W.
If it is a problem of having space for the centrifuge and not finances check out rug-tech.com and possibly the Rug Revolutions. Both companies have a couple different sizes may better fit your needs.

Anything is faster than a water claw on pit washed area rugs!

T Monahan

Supportive Member
Name
Tom Monahan

Centrum Force has different sizes and we have custom fitted lengths for more than a couple of clients. Tell us your need and your budget. I own a fab shop you know!

Reactions: cleanking

Papa John

Name
John Stewart

Centrum Force has different sizes and we have custom fitted lengths for more than a couple of clients. Tell us your need and your budget. I own a fab shop you know!

Our "shop" is less then 500 sq ft! A 6ft spinner would be a waste of money since most of the rugs we do are 8x10 or larger.

Yes the Rover is better and faster then the Water Claw.

A 2500 to 4000 sq ft warehouse here goes for $900k to $1.2 million. and there isn't much available in area I want to be located in. most warehouse condos wont allow us to dig up floor to install proper drainage for flooding the floor.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom