Have you ever used this or done this?

Jtuseo

Name
Big Hoss
I am thinking about doing this. It is a pre recorded voice message that I create something like a radio ad. It calls peoples houses and then in my ad I say press one if you are interested in my services or press 2 is you would like to be removed. If somebody presses one my phone will ring it is a live lead. I only pay for calls that press#1. It costs $6 per call that is forwarded to me. I can choose any areas I can shut it off whenever I want. Do you think this can work and what type of areas should I market this type of service to?

Thank you

Johnny

G

That would be telemarketing with a autodialer.. Illegal in All States..

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
KevinD said:
I always press one so I can give the caller an ear-full before telling them to remove my # from their list.

I like that. If you press #1 the son of a bitch phone solicitor has to pay $6.00 then you tell him to go to hell. Brilliant. Jtuseo, you're not seriously considering this are you?

Jtuseo

Name
Big Hoss
after you press #1 you have to be on the line with me for more than 19 seconds for me to get billed, so if you call up hostile I just hang up and im not charged. I am going to try it. I bet I will book some jobs from it.

packfancjh

Name
Chris Hagen
calls

I wouldn't bet on getting too many jobs.
Most people hang up when they hear an automated service calling them.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom