Heaven's best...suck my wand

Mikey P

Administrator
You should get two jugs and send me one.

Just for the deal on that Dwell 1 you got, let alone all the other crap you've won here.

Reactions: Zee

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Ya Makers Mark is the schiz for gettin' a wake on
i got four empty bottles in my garage shrine.....

KevinL

Supportive Member
Name
Kevin Leach
I hate Heavens Best! A local firefighter bought the franchise and had the fire department call me and I'm sure others for estimates when they started. He has a salary, insurance, pension, etc. and charges half of what I did, it's bullshit but what are you gonna do?
You think that's bad, I've got 3 firefighters here that clean carpet. One has been at it for 20+ years and uses a Vortex. I have friends that are firemen but never use me. That's what union guys do on their days off. **** other people.

Reactions: Bjorn

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
http://www.pressherald.com/2015/01/20/freeport-fire-chief-suspended-two-days-last-week/

Pretty fugly practices! :eekk:

The property’s owner told the Press Herald that a representative from the company arrived at the scene as firefighters were putting out flames and pressured him into boarding up the house. Two days later, Fournier met with the building’s owner, handed him a Paul Davis business card, and suggested the company could help with the cleanup and restoration work.

idreadnought

Supportive Member
Name
Richard
I cleaned for a former heavens best franchise owner. He wasn't even convinced it did as good of job as hwe. But it all goes to show you, perception is more important than reality sometimes. I have met several people that love heavens best.

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
Update: I had a chance to stop by and talk to the guy...first thing he said was "job well done- looked great"

I told them about me seeing heaven's best there multiple times....I explained what I had to deal with and showed the pictures. (wide eyed look with disbelief)

I think it is safe to say, heaven's best is now maybe second best in this ex-priest's eye.
He actually wanted a reminder call in 6 months... :lol: :lol:

Reactions: Lee Stockwell

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom