Hell be raised, videos taken and wands tested during the eclipse of a life time..

Mikey P

Administrator
While the world makes a mad rush for Oregon where I currently rest my weary body, I'll be turning for home Friday morning to meet up with Tom and Damon for a weekend of more riding, schaaawinging and new wand testing.
As the moon covers the sun for those few seconds we'll be in the high desert no nothing town of TRE doing testing for the next revolution

http://www.kgw.com/news/eclipse/eclipse-traffic-already-hits-central-oregon/464948514

Last edited:

Bob Savage

Name
Bob Savage
The end of April we spent 10 days in Utah, Nevada, and Arizona, in our rented RV, gazing at some breath-taking skies at night out in the middle of somewhere.

Reactions: Mikey P
Name
BradFenstermaker
Be cool if y'all could get eclipse face shield cover on helmets.

I will be in middle of big hay field watching with no Wanda in sight

Reactions: Mikey P

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Was thinking the same thing! Have some people coming in from chicago just for this. Going to a small town to watch it. Went thru a eclipse when I lived in South Carolina many moons ago. No stupid glasses and as in south carolina just want to observe the effect on the wild life around me. All birds and animals go to roost from my experience.

And as far as the wand BS. It's a metal tube with a vac head on the bottom. Not much high tech there. Marketing crap to get big money out of stupid carpet cleaners.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom