Hello Everybody

Chuck_1

Hello All,
My name is Chuck. I live in a town of about 50, 000 in Arkansas. We have about 45 other carpet cleaning companys here, not counting the franchise guys. I am new to the carpet cleaning business ( just over 2 years now). I saw an ad in the paper for a van and truck mount. It was the first one I had ever seen. I looked it up one the internet, new ones like it were much more, so I thought it was a good deal. The makers of this TM also offered a tech. cert. I signed up, got my diploma, and became an expert. >>> OK! OK! stop laughing now. I have learned that I have got a lot to learn. Actually, I'm doing ok with my little TM thats really just a portable mounted in a truck. It does have a positive displacement blower. It takes me longer to clean, but I do get carpet clean. No complaints yet, and I'm getting referrals. When I do upgrade I hope I can get some good advice from you guys. I'll be looking for more vac and more heat.

F

FB7777

Hey Chuck, welcome to the community. I ran Bane Clene units for 12 years before getting gas powered units. You definitely can clean with them but you are are right, they lack heat and vacuum.

A couple guys on this board have made some improvements to their Bane systems with Vac motors and propane heaters, you may want to pick their brains and see if these modifications make sense to you.

Fred

Chuck_1

Re: Thanks

Hey, Thanks. I will do that. I have a feeling I will learn a lot here.

Stevea

Hi Chuck,

I used to live in J'boro, another life time ago. Have a very good friend there that cleans carpet, Pioneer Carpet Cleaning.

Nice to have you here, I am sure you will enjoy it and learn a lot here.

Take care,
SA

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom