Hello Everyone

SDSinc

Just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Rick and I live in Palm Beach, FL. I just decided to get in to the biz. I am licensed & fully insured with workmans comp and libility insurance. I have a truck mounted unit with all the goodies. I hope to gain alot of knowledge and also contribute to the good of the board. Thanks!

SDSinc

No, not like a contrators license like a builder has to get. But there are many contractors or services here that dont even get an occupational license as requierd by the state/county/town. So many buissness here advertise when they are 'licensed & insured'.

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Okay gotcha- yes everyone in Michigan has to have a business license to operate. Thought you were talking abot something else.

Rex Tyus

bob vawter said:
lik a PLUMBER????

No. Plumbers are required to have a contractors license in Florida. There is no Sate Occupational license for nonregulated industries. Only ficticious name registration. Any occupational license would be strictly a local municipality or County requirement. I am betting Palm Beach has numerous hoops to jump through.

Welcome to the board.

ramboj70

Nice to meet you, I am from the Orlando are and have been in business since I got out of the Marine Corps in 2002. Business is good. How is business in your area?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom